Morning mano aditiπŸ€—
Love the article and picture. Ashu looks good in black and white

Will come online later.πŸ€—

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma

Thank you all for steady ever increasing and honest support and love..cheers 45k,love u all 45k times

What a PIC 😳❀️
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched all the epis I have missed ... and not bad yeah i mean they still manage to giv gud epis ... if we minus lanka then toh awesome πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lol jokes apart

Luved the RaBali scene nd Jabali solo one with praja ... The actor doing nice job wiill we get him in future too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And that jungle seq i lyked the set it was luking colorful ... such colorful jungleπŸ˜†

About SiRa need even say .. they taking care of praja they small eyelocks ... nd hand in hand moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜† more than that Ram concern for her nd her answer when he ask if she is tired ❀️ AshMa as usual rocked

That boot scene could have done better though the long shoot luked nice but the close up shoots ...

So here Kevat nd Guha r same ... is there in any version written both r same ... if not hw did they forgot .. they cold have gave this track nd dragged sp u missed a chance πŸ˜†

yesterday D nd kau scene What acting by Dalip sir nd Snighda mam spl Dalip sir πŸ‘ ... And The precap ... Another RaShrat scene waiting for us nd that too emotional ..😭

Now whos this hair stylish 😑 ruining Ram hair.. I though with bun they wont mess but here toh 😭
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Congratulation for new AT...
wow Thushi u r back good to see u back , missed u lots
486792 thumbnail
I know that I am late but Congratulations for the New AT everyoneπŸ‘
And welcome back ThushiπŸ€—
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi mano thushi ashi rakhi how are youπŸ€—
Edited by rajshrip - 8 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Finally watched all the epis I have missed ... and not bad yeah i mean they still manage to giv gud epis ... if we minus lanka then toh awesome πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

lol jokes apart

Luved the RaBali scene nd Jabali solo one with praja ... The actor doing nice job wiill we get him in future too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And that jungle seq i lyked the set it was luking colorful ... such colorful jungleπŸ˜†

About SiRa need even say .. they taking care of praja they small eyelocks ... nd hand in hand moment πŸ˜³πŸ˜† more than that Ram concern for her nd her answer when he ask if she is tired ❀️ AshMa as usual rocked

That boot scene could have done better though the long shoot luked nice but the close up shoots ...

So here Kevat nd Guha r same ... is there in any version written both r same ... if not hw did they forgot .. they cold have gave this track nd dragged sp u missed a chance πŸ˜†

yesterday D nd kau scene What acting by Dalip sir nd Snighda mam spl Dalip sir πŸ‘ ... And The precap ... Another RaShrat scene waiting for us nd that too emotional ..😭

Now whos this hair stylish 😑 ruining Ram hair.. I though with bun they wont mess but here toh 😭

Thushi glad you liked the episodes. I tell you we need to get rid of the hair dressers and gel
rajshrip thumbnail

i like this vanvas look of ram
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 1

486792 thumbnail
Hayeee!!!😳😳 All three are glowing