Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rajshrip

Thushiji we missed you. 😊

Mano I think ram will go to valmiki ashram next.

Me too πŸ€—
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
We will be seeing this in coming days
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hats off to bharat. He was so hurt when he found out what kaikeye did😭. I felt so bad for him
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

We will be seeing this in coming days

RaBha ❀️

Word Count: 1

rajshrip thumbnail
Mano i am looking forward to ram bharat milan.
I still remember ram bharat footsteps in chitrakoot.

Their brotherly bond is amazing πŸ‘

Edited by rajshrip - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Bharat Meets Rama

While Bharat was making his way towards Chitrakoot, Rama was very disturbed about something. Sita had earlier said to him that she had seen Bharat in her dream, and he was on his way to meet Rama. But instead of feeling joy at the possibility of being reunited with his brother, Rama was overwhelmed with sadness as he had a strong feeling that something very inauspicious was about to unfold.

Before long, a cloud of dust emerged on the horizon. As everybody was wondering who could be arriving, the nearby tribals informed Rama, Lakshman and the holy men that Bharat was arriving with an army. Lakshman was immediately apprehensive when he heard this. He feared that Rama's premonition was coming true, and Bharat had arrived with his army to kill Rama. This infuriated him, and he stated that Bharat would have to kill him first before he could lay a hand on his elder brother.

Rama however knew that Bharat would never have such evil intentions, and he pacified Lakshman.

True enough, Bharat had left the army behind and had come to meet Rama, accompanied only by Shatrughan.

The brothers were overcome with joy when they met, and they embraced. Then Rama and Lakshman were informed of the death of their father, and this deeply saddened them. Rama was devastated when he learnt that his father had died because he could not bear to be separated from his beloved son.

Bharat and Shatrughan then tried to pursuade Rama to return with them to Ayodhya. Bharattold Rama that he had brought with him the crown and everything else that was needed for the coronation ceremony. He begged Rama to agree to be crowned King. Rama however stated that he was honour bound to fulfill the promise made by his father, and could not return to Ayodhya.

Bharat stayed with Rama in Chitrakoot for five days. In the meantime Kaushalya, Kaykaiyee and Sumitra too reached Chitrakoot. Kaikayee then begged Rama for forgiveness, and said that she was ashamed of what she had done. Rama and the other sages tried to assuage her guilt, and Rama said that he bore no ill will for her in any respect. He loved her as a son loves his mother, and will certainly return to Ayodhya, but only after fourteen years of exile - which he will happily bear for his father.

Then Sita's parents, Janak and Sunaina arrived to meet their daughter and son-in-law, and to request them to return to their kingdom. They were saddened when they saw Sita dressed as a hermit, but were proud of her strength.

Some days later everyone who had come to meet Rama, Lakshman and Sita, returned. On hisreturn Bharat refused to sit on the throne or live in the palace. He instead started living in a small hut near Nandigrama, in the guise of a sage. He slept on a mat made of grass and ate only food that he could grow - refusing luxuries that his brother no longer had access to. Bharat had also brought Rama's sandals with him, which he placed on the throne. He worshiped the sandals everyday, and ruled on behalf of Rama, waiting and praying for his elder brother's safe return.
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajshrip

Mano i am looking forward to ram bharat milan.

I still remember ram bharat footsteps in chitrakoot.

Their brotherly bond is amazing πŸ‘

Their bonding is divine
rajshrip thumbnail
Hope cvs show this. I also want to see sira scenes and my favourite scene. Guess which oneπŸ˜‰
I had no sympathy for kaikeye s tears 😑
rajshrip thumbnail
Bharat s vanvas was more tough than ram s. He suffered lots too
Thushi thumbnail
partu u said that one not mentioning about D death but they mentioned Ram nd laku were informed na

btw i had no idea Kau , KK sumi also visit them ... plus janak toh we knw but sunaina too 😲