Miss u guysssssssss a lot !!!!!!!!

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello frnds !!!!!!! I m feeling very sadddddd after listening the news of SAS going off air ...

The person with id " ankii " was true in the news .
Hearty Thanks for that person for sharing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After listening the news , I m not getting interest to make pics , vid clips etc., of the epis also frnds . Star Plus' people has become sick ..... they r making many Nice Shows off air 😑😑😑

My Regards for each & everyone for ur Cooperation , Love & Affection in the forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks a lottttttttt πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plssss remember this sweet friend ...... Whenever u want any help FEEL FREE TO ASK .

😭😭😭 REALLY MISS SAS & U GUYS A TONNNN 😭😭😭
ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYTHING
LOVE U ALL ..... πŸ˜† SWANITHA πŸ˜†

Edited by swanithak - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey
I know heard the news..
It's aufull..
I will really miss u
thanks for uploading all..
MISS U!
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnxx a lot for pic, video, update, audio and for keeping this forum active...... I will miss SAS and this forum a lot😭!!!Sriti Jha ( Suhani) and Saurabh Pandey (Shaurya) rockzz!!!They make such a good couple!!! I love u ShAni πŸ˜ƒ
I hate SP for this but at the same time i love SP for showing us such a nice show like YRKKH (my fav πŸ˜‰), Bidaai, KDMHMD, SAS...... & many more😊
Edited by sayara - 15 years ago
MrMonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let's wish the best for the cast and crew, i am gonna miss everyone shaurya, suhani, simha, thakshak, rati, cheeku, dara, chitwen, veer, even bashundy! let's wish the TRPs go up like sky rockets this week. i can start chanting die SP die, it's time to close the channel down too.. i guess god has some wierd ways to make me concentrate on my studies, i'll start making the goodbye vm, i hate the comedy tragedies! like bidaai and YRKKH (no offense to the people who like them) their soo dramatic, i don't think they're realistic, but anyway will miss all of you.. i hope they launch some watchble material for us, it wouldn't replace SAS but at least it'll help us, for all that is pure go to hell SP!! i guess the dram of simha and rati pairing will always remain a dream.
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r all welcome frndsssssssss
with pleasure