MrMonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
WARNING: if you do not have time then don't read this . espicallly if you belive in kismat connection or you badly fall in love with stories.. it's long but not boring...

😆 😆 😆 Okay... no there's not in the show but i was thinking.. what if thakshak had a daughter like 12 years ago.. but we all know he's a sexist so he leaves her and only bashundi and suhaani's ma knows about it.. and he leaves like a pendant with her.. then a dakoo comes and he wanted a child so she grows up being the most evilest dakoo and i want her matto to be "main aise shaitaan hoon ke shaitaan ki mriteu kardoo" and she has some good qualities like she does what she says. and is very loyal.. even though betrayal runs in her blood 😆 😆 she hates people who betray and would rather perfer to save an enemy the a betrayful friend in short.. the cooler shera.. and she always wears that pendant.. somehow she feels a wierd conection to it.. and of course i want her to have a dadi or nani who loves her a lot and she becomes childish around her.. and yeh the dakoo her baba.. to be very proud of her and her loyalty.. one day she finds a khazana map and goes on a trip along the way she passes by a city greeting their new prince (simha of course) and everyone bows but she doesn't so simha steps up to her and orders her to bow but she says: "maine ajj tak kisi ke liye apna sarr nahi jhukaya... bhagwan ke liye bhi nahi".. and then they get into a fight.. but she hears her friend's voice.. and 'flees' from the fight.. and simha's all like "pakdo ussko" and then he finds her pendant near by.. in the mahal bashundi sees that thakshak will be meeting with an old relative. but he tries to tell thakshak but he refuses he says who can even think of relating to me.. and simha steps in with the pendant and he's shocked to see it.. and says i want her by hook or by crook.. when simha asks why he says it's urgent and he shouldn't waste his time on silly questions. and then simha finds her in the jungles.. but she just refuses to attack and simha somehow throws his weapon away.. then she goes on talking to her friend about the khazana.. when simha is overjoyed to hear about it and sets out to find it too.. while thakshak's how can this be?.. and his wife over hears him and is overjoyed (looks like a lot of people are over joyed)... and she prays for her.. but so on the khazana search it becomes a magical quest.. in which she faces many difficulties.. and then she finds out the her friend betrayed her (somehow i mean like he gave her the wrong map or something).. and there are 7 tests which she has to complete.. you know will .. strength.. peace of mind.. intelligence.. anyways simha though somehow ends up in a cliff 😆 .. and the last test is that she's to choose between her betrayal friend.. or her loyal foe.. she chooses simha and the other guy dies.. when simha asks why.. she said she's true to her word.. and she'd rather choose a foe then a traitor.. simha becomes found of her words.. and wonders why he's not like her. and they find the khazana but she gives half of it to him and says tell your father that you were searching for the treasure that's why you are late.. so he may not be furious with you.. he asks why?.. and she walks away without saying anything.. he goes and lies to his father.. but then he wonders will they ever meet again?.. but then he remembers the pendant and asks his father what's the story behind it.. while simran (i like to call her simran simha and simran.. 😆 there are so man 'S's in this story) is wondering why she helped him.. he even attacked her.. but she didn't punish him.. she wasn't wondering about the loyal and betrayal thing she was wondering about why she gave him half the treasure.. while dadi is telling her baba it's high time she learned about her truth.. baba get's sad and says he's afraid he might lose her.. dadi says that she's very loyal and she'll always be with you.. but her past is not something you should hide from her.. and she walks in and says that yes i am loyal but what past?.. here simha has heard all from his father... and is kinda sad.. and a lil furious on his father.. he doesn't say anything and leaves court.. but simi she has other plans she's a shera like dakoo so she's highly against sexism .. she joins the shaurya gang.. and somehow and ends up being funny and nice.. though she hates thakshak she develops a soft side for simha.. he is her brother.. she becomes rati's best friend.. and while walking she and rati talk.. but our rati can't stop talking about shaurya.. and she gets bored and leaves.. when rati doesn't find her she's like "simran .. kahaan ho tum?".. she starts walking backwards.. while our simi's like "arre haan tu (looks up to god) ab rati ka rajkumar bhej do varnaa main shaurya ke khilaaf ho jaongi".. in the same moment rati hits someone and guess what ?
its...
its...
its..

SIMHA!... then the story carries itself..

😆 nice right? well it again ended on rati and simha we all want RAS (rati aur simha) .. they'll make a cute couple and simran there to help them.. what say nice right?...
if this happens then i am pretty sure they'll win the next best bro-sis award in SPA... give in your comments or stories.. feel free... 😳

Hala .. the villain of life!! 😡