Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Arcticguana

Totally agree with u guys that scene was AWSOME!!! Shaurya aur Suhani make a CUTE JODI what say???

yup..........teyy make a veryy cute & sweet couple..........😃
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Yup guys! totally agree! Shaurya n Suhani make a cuteeeeeeeee pair! n dat sequence ws interestingly cute!!😆

you know the scene was like adapted from a fairy tale....but even then,theyy made it look so antural and live...😃
laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m not allowed to watch it on cpu coz it takes lots of time......mom will shoot me........its ok u have explained the scene very well tht i have its video in my eyes now.........
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughing doll

i m not allowed to watch it on cpu coz it takes lots of time......mom will shoot me........its ok u have explained the scene very well tht i have its video in my eyes now.........

awwww! you are indeed a veryy sweet doll 🤗 i'll prayy that teyy repeat the scene from the blooming forest 😳
laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haila MINZ thank u 4 the lovely pray.........epi ka repeat blooming forest se ho jaye ya phir star sansaar mein they show the same scene.....
u knw wht MINZ whenever i see promo of SAS .....when the scene of simha comes i dunno why but i remember u tht time n feel tht u r smiling......i dunno why............lolzzzzzzzzzzz