laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys
i m old member of IF but new to this forum...........i really love shaurya aur suhani...specially there naughty naughty characters......lolzzzzzzzzz hope i make many many friends here.......plz be friendly wid me coz i really need friends...........thanx😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey .... hai ....pehchana mujhe ....
Welcome to SAS forum
laughing doll thumbnail
yea.......so goos u still remember me ..how r u?????
thanx 4 warm welcum........
can u plz tell me ur name
n yes u can call me sana or sun
swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am Swanitha Kotapati ..... can call me Swanitha or Swani
jalak-ji thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey i will be ur frnd !!
I am jalak-ji from france !!
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hey Sana, hi hun!

I'm Tia frm India.

welcome to the forum...

laughing doll thumbnail
I M SOOOOO soooo happy coz i found friends like u guys............thank u soo much all of u........
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii laughing doll,Welcome to the FORUM!! πŸ€—

Hope yu have a great time here,& stayyy ACTIVE!!.......... πŸ˜ƒ

We are noww friends..........*myyy friendlyyy hugggss* πŸ€—

luvvv,Minz 😳

laughing doll thumbnail
aaawwwwwwwwwww minz.....thts soooooooo sweet....u r such a sweet heart...........thank u thank u sooooooo much 4 being my friend........i m soooooooooo happy tht cant express in words........love u all!!
MrMonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum of shaurya aur suhaani we hope for you to enjoy a happy fun and clean time we provide some interesting topic about your favorite characters:
let us move to the states and characters:
with great pleasure we welcome you a warm welcome to kalpi rajya, here you will see the bitter and evil ruler called thakshak.. his loyal gnome wizard.. and his senapati.. ofcourse not to mention the angry and daring prince simha.. he wants his fathers respect..n yes ofcourse the last but the best.. princess suhaani the candle of this dark room..
shall we not move on to the bheel or village.
beyond the jungle there stands a small happy village.. with a villager named shaurya.. shaurya loves.. exploring.. playing his flute ..talking to herbs n his horse badal..n ofcourse rajkumari suhaani.. he's joined by his dear friends.. dara the comidiean of the gang.. chiku the mask and disguise of the gang.. chitwen the loyal friend who secretly loves rati.. rati the brain of the gang and the only girl who shaurya is shaurya to.. n secretly loves shaurya..
well these are for now.. aage jaane ke liye dekh the rahiye Shaurya Aur Suhaani.. n don't litter
LOL that was only 4 fun you must be crazy if read through that without sleeping anyway here's me talking not some not some park ranger sales man (huh?)
hey great another person i am so happy i have a new friend.. so tell us some stuff about yourself.. yo! i'm hala by the way