Do you like Suhani's new wardrobe?

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey frnds, u must've noticed dat in this weekend's epi wen Suhani is asking help frm Nitya she ws wearing a different kinda dress unlike the previous ones..... which one do u like? this one or the previous one? I feel dat the previous dress gave her a princess like look, but this looks like any normal gown... whaddya guys n gals think? Share ur thoughts here....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaa ....... U r right ....... this is like gown
She looks sooooooo beautiful in this too like others .
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, she is walyas beautiful but in the earlier dress she looked really royal and princess-like. i like her more in the earlier dress.
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
exactly Ayesha, even i think she looked eveen more Royal in the previous dress....
Unpwetty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well honesltlyi prefer this one and the color to the last one..the last one looked too complicated for me..it hink her wardrobe needs a new designer!...her clothes r not upto the mark..n wearing a tiara with it doesnt make her much princess like....she looked like she was wearing rags pinned togther in the prev. one!..i think they can do better!...n y do they give nitya n her similar color combinations all the time?...silly!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like Suhani's dresses at all......they doesn't suit her Princess role.....she'll look more gorgeous if she puts on some Princess type dress & ornaments......😛
laughing doll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea she looked very cute in earlier dresses
rani_wajid thumbnail
She really look like royal princess