Next Week Preview 'Will Suhani escape again?'

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hiiii friends 🤗 hope yu all are doin' great......😛 I don't see much activity in this forum.....😒 the show is good,its actors are fabulous....the track is interstin'..then why are we so silent? 😲 😆 Well.....evey one better discuss on this topic....warna yu are sure gonna see the other Avataar of Dakoo ⭐️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preview

It showed Vaidji telling Shaurya that he doesn't have any medicine to remove Tashak's bow's zeher.Shaurya is all sad.

They take the scene back to Tashak's Mahal.There Tashak is talking loudly to himself (ooh..he wants sum1 to hear this...haha).He mutters there is only one medicine for the zeher that he used & he also tells the place where it can be found.
Our pyaari Suhani Rajkumari overhears all this .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now.....what do yuo think? Suhani 'll not be able to sit quitely...so will she do excape mission 2?😆😉

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well Suhani's def. not gonna sit and watch..she'll try to do somethin

maybe she'll go off on her own or with a trusted servant and try o find the medicine and meanwhile Takshak finds out that she is not in the palace..and then comes thunderstorm!!!

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: frndz4life

Well Suhani's def. not gonna sit and watch..she'll try to do somethin

maybe she'll go off on her own or with a trusted servant and try o find the medicine and meanwhile Takshak finds out that she is not in the palace..and then comes thunderstorm!!!

haha.....well i agree with you! Suhani is gonna definatly come out...well i doubt wether her trusted servant 'll report this fact to Sher?....
Anyway...at the end we are gonna hv a big thunderstorm.....i can forsee the clouds changing colour from now......😆