Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Unpwetty

hmmm well i did get thinkin bout it actually..n it hink its preety kewl..tho i wud prefer sum1 more softer for him..i dunno...mayb as time progresses i might b more favourable to the idea..cuz as of now the man doesnt mind lettin her die!!...where's the love in that?! ๐Ÿ˜’..but then again if there any woman who can handle him its her!..dunno if they'd look tht good together tho.

Yup....tere should be match for him....donno i badlyy want to see a girl influencing him.....๐Ÿ˜› it would be great to see him slowly and unknowingly falling for a gurl!.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ i really look forward to a girl entry to Simha's life......๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rati can do well....& i wont mind if a new entry is bought in also...wt 'bout a phoolan devi?๐Ÿ˜‰
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dakoo in love!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Minzy, you're doing a shera revisited!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
ya, rajkumar Simha is really cool and suits the character he's doing.๐Ÿ˜ƒ he's a talented actor. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I want a guy in this show (other than shaurya and simha) to make my heart go berserk!!๐Ÿ˜‰
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: frndz4life

ya, rajkumar Simha is really cool and suits the character he's doing.๐Ÿ˜ƒ he's a talented actor. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I want a guy in this show (other than shaurya and simha) to make my heart go berserk!!๐Ÿ˜‰

well....i guess yu remmber my companionship with shera in DV forum.....๐Ÿ˜‰ well..did so much of dakoogiri then.....haha.....๐Ÿ˜†

yu want another guy?...well that does look to be quite impossible.....๐Ÿ˜†well...it could be like....Baba's long lost son.....havin' bought up by some good king....๐Ÿ˜‰well...its fiction anythin' can happen....๐Ÿ˜›
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

well....i guess yu remmber my companionship with shera in DV forum.....๐Ÿ˜‰ well..did so much of dakoogiri then.....haha.....๐Ÿ˜†

yu want another guy?...well that does look to be quite impossible.....๐Ÿ˜†well...it could be like....Baba's long lost son.....havin' bought up by some good king....๐Ÿ˜‰well...its fiction anythin' can happen....๐Ÿ˜›

thats a nice possibility!! Baba's long lost son...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
MrMonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know he's so cute i just looooooooooooove the way he fights damn hot man
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: 090909as

i know he's so cute i just looooooooooooove the way he fights damn hot man

yup....angry hot young man he is.......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: frndz4life

I want a guy in this show (other than shaurya and simha) to make my heart go berserk!!๐Ÿ˜‰Well, hw about the blue eyed guy? shaurya's frnd?๐Ÿ˜‰

I really like Simha too.... the way he carries off the charachter is jus amazing... his voice, looks, attire,... evrything is jus fab!!
he's superb!
MrMonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does anyone has his picture?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: 090909as

does anyone has his picture?

heyy.......just go visit this link..Jalak has posted quite a lot of pictures f Simha...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Link:Simah's Fanz >>>