Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

wonder what tomorrow has in store for us! i'm so annoyed that we're only getting the promo and not the actual precap

That's the most annoying thing about SAAKK

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AK_2010

@bold- exactly! That was harassment! It came off like a creep making cheap advances smiley11 That one thing didn't seem like jealousy at all but instead looked like a bratty man screaming about his entitlement to her body. You might disagree... But that was more or less what he meant.

That is exactly how I read it too which is why it's gonna be a long road to move away from that and I didn't like him touching her today. I want him to be really conscious of his touch moving foward and be like extra careful not to touch her randomly. Even after she pushed him today and he was like "okay okay," it seemed more like "I get you're angry, so I won't touch you." I want it to be an, "I realize I went overboard and that my physical advances weren't pure and so now I'm going to be extra careful to not touch without consent since there is attraction" type of conscious behavior

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

honestly im waiting for someone to post a precap like they did today. lol its just annoying that they didn't already put it at the end of the episode.

I feel like it's a hotstar thing. Fingers crossed for someone putting the precap on insta

infinitie thumbnail

Anokhi really gave it back to him good today! I enjoyed the episode and hopefully it's the first of a long journey of redemption for shaurya!

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

honestly im waiting for someone to post a precap like they did today. lol its just annoying that they didn't already put it at the end of the episode.

yeah i need to emotionally prepare myself for what's to come lol are we going to see more shakhi or is tomorrow going to be acp heavy

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Rondu Anokhi, Confusing Shaurya, Taxi driver Ahir, Jealous Shaurya. That's how it was

So no sorry.
Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like it's a hotstar thing. Fingers crossed for someone putting the precap on insta

the most annoying thing ever. welp, just gotta wait and see if anyone catches it on air.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ajka episode was really good!

Anokhi k dialogues achay thay and shaurya konsamjh hi nhi aya k kese rokay😂

infinitie thumbnail

That's the most annoying thing about SAAKK

I think it's a SP thing from the looks of it because in some of the other shows too if they shoot a promo, that is all we see for days 🤔

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

yeah i need to emotionally prepare myself for what's to come lol are we going to see more shakhi or is tomorrow going to be acp heavy

I wanna see shaurya follow them. but I feel like it'll be more acp and more jealous/angry shaurya.