The rise of bhaktinbilli..............................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Natru asks santhoshi to give 1000 Rs to Pandit...In the midst, Payal's salary s finidhed...Santhoshi blames herself for the carelessness she had for the money wen Jog taunted her...Dev asks Jog to not to speak abt it at this time...Payal gets her left out money to give it to the priests...

Jog says tat he has tolerated the illiterate woman for so long, and now she has spent all the money for this month...But Devyal sides santhoshi and give santhoshi the much needed confidence...Jog s shocked to hear it as his plan s flopped...

Payal and santhoshi prepare the monthly budget...Santhoshi tells her a 2-month list but Payal asks her to prepare for one month as they have only half of the salary from next month...

Suddenly santhoshi remembers the monthly celebration on the No-moon day...But Payal asks her to prepare for it as she has to administer it 4 every month...

Dev plans of taking tuition all the day so tat to increase the students...nd he thanks Payal for the confidence she has for his mother...Payal makes him to remember his words b4 d marriage as there s no sorry or thanks bwn the relation...

Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks dear for the review going to watch online
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Nirmala for the update. 😊
I have not watched an episode for a long time. Perhaps I will resume watching them beginning with this one! 😉
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks nirmala dear for giving detailed review 😃 ..
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Thank you Nirmala for the update. 😊

I have not watched an episode for a long time. Perhaps I will resume watching them beginning with this one! 😉

The episode s not tat consistent...but u can try...