skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Guys,
I haven't made a post in a while but I couldn't help myself after watching Natru over the last few episodes. I've sort of given up on the show after seeing Payal's character which is just so irritating - who has that much patience and who is THAT nice? Anyways I digress - the premise of my post is not about Payal but about Natru.

So basically Natru is a class A - MCP. He thinks women are inferior and only good for keeping house, cooking, cleaning - basically serving men. Women have no identity etc etc.
If this is the case then how is it not bothering him to be scheming for Payal's salary?!!

Payal is a woman, she's well educated, well established and respected in her profession. All of that is fundamentally against what Natru thinks of women. How does this not bother him?
More over if his whole premise is "men are superior than women, women are meant to be treated like shoes etc" how is it that his existence depends on Payal's salary?

So let me get this straight - women are basically 2nd class citizens meant to be walked over etc but he needs Payal's salary to survive. So the very gender he disrespects and demeans is the source of his existence. Ironic much?

Gul does the right thing in treating him the way she does. He doesn't deserve any respect.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Could agree much for ur post...I do agree on wat u wrote abt Payal's character, sometimes the character sketch irritates me...But dont we come across the real character like Jog who expects the salary and wishes the ladies to be one step down frm male...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jug Head is an insecure, greedy man.
His insecurity is what makes him treat women the way he does. His belief that men are superior to women is strong but is superseded by his greed. So, as far as he is concerned women can have abilities as long as far as all the money that is earned by them is directed towards his pockets.
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no respect for Jog or men like him and there are plenty like him walking around. Women are slaves for him an old cloth for him to wipe his feet on, we women are to blame for idiots like him how many of us have witness the mothers, grandmothers older ladies treating the men and boys as kings, encouraging that stupid behaviour, not treating the daughters as equals, or giving the girls any encouragement to stand on their own strenght, even though you are educated. I agree Jog is a greedy man who loves money and the status of being rich, he has no real love for his wife or respect for women in his mind they are either a fool to be used for his entertainment and inflate his ego, or a slave to increase his wealth.