Allrounder Payal................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Santhshi asks Guddi to clean the floor, but Guddi acts as if she has stomach pain...Santhoshi says tat she ll help Payal in cleaning...But Payal and Dev ask her to rest as Dev said he would help payal in the remaining work...Devyal both clean the hall and in the midst, Dev admires Payal in her every activities...Payal calls her mom to crosscheck if she has prepared everything correctly...Indu feels proud of her daughter as Payal takes good care of the family and Job...

Gul teases Payal stating she s serivewali bahu and now she works as Maid... gul s surprised to notice tat she s not informed abt d Puja...Payal reasons tat she got so busy in work and she forgot to inform her...Gul warns Payal and moves from there...

Santoshi s shocked to see the foot prints on the floor...Payal asks her to relax and states tat she ll clean it soon...Santhoshi notices Jugnu and Basanthi on the foot steps nd claims them as their god as both came there in the time of needy...

Neelu and Bhuvi tease Indu by taking the photo of empty plate and plans of uploading it on facebook...Indu comes there and scolds them...Wen she s abt to serve, Rajat asks every one to come outside as he has some surprise to be shown...

Payal s abt to prepare the food for Pandits, she finds the channa has a foul smell...

Natru plans of making Santhoshi spend all her money, so he calls 11 Pandits for the Puja...Santhoshi and Payal r shocked seeing them, but Natru and Ayo taunt Santhoshi for her absentmindedness as Natru claims tat he had already informed her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Santoshi: Ae ji - aap ne ek pandit kaha tha na (did you not say one pandit)? 😲

Natru: Darling, my jalebi, my rabri, hum ne ek kaha aur tum ne ek kaha (I said one and you said one). Ab ek aur ek gyrah ho tha hai na (Now do not one and one make eleven)!

Santoshi (thinking about the movie Ek aur Ek Gyarah); Haan ji ❤️😳 Ek aur ek Gyarah hi hota hai! (Yes, sweetheart one and one make eleven)!

Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the review Dev's mom so easily fooled and his dad just hate him more with eachnew eepisode.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
@meena, wat a post..👏...watever Natru says Santhoshi s gonna trust...🤪...
nirmalac99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks for the review Dev's mom so easily fooled and his dad just hate him more with eachnew eepisode.

I thought the writers gonna rectify their mistakes and ll provide us wit quality episodes, but looks like v ve to tolerate Natru's chaal nonstop...