Snt there a difference bwn Good and bad, Payal?

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Guddi notices Dev in the restaurant and informs abt it to her parents...Jog plans to crawl down the floor to move out from the restaurant...Payal s about to tell abt the salary but it is interuptted by Anita and Suresh...

Payal and Anita talks abt Neelu and her match...Suresh proudly says to Payal how Anita takes care of his family financially in the time of needy as he was suspended from his job...He says tat how Anita convinced him to take the responsibility from him nd now taking care of their family and now he has time to take care of his work...

Ayyo's plan to bribe Payal's higher official has not gone well and he informs to Madam and requests his help in it...

Devyal plan to have ice cream ...Payal thinks of convincing Dev nd he understood wat she s thinking...He counters her and tells her tat his family don deserve the support ...He states tat there s a lot of difference between suresh's family and his...But Payal s stuborn in giving her money to Prasads...

Jog, santhoshi and Guddi have lemon juice as they had eaten a lot...Gul taunts them on where were they...She says tat she would like to kick them to look it real...

Devyal arrives there and Dev asks Guddi to serve the food, they brought...Jog thinks tat s he gonna die eating...Devyal decide and thought of giving Payal's salary to the family...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The CVs have created an utter nonsense situation wherein Dev accepts Payals preposition to give her salary. Having a job and later loosing it different then being unemployed and marrying by hiding everything. What did Dev consider him self a Casanova or a prince for whom girls are dying to marry.
All the characters including Gul have reached to the bottom and IMO the show has lost whatever little interest it had in the character of Gul. Its evident from the viewers posts also, which have just stopped now.

Its all a waste of time.
aimf thumbnail
Thanks for the review. I did not watch today's show. Jog's antics are now boring, as they are not really leading anywhere, just like the plot. Gulkand who had some promise is starting to wane. I wish that she had somehow discovered where the outlaws went and been the whistleblower to DevYal.

I hope that the CVs take note of viewers dropping this show, and the forum also having an orphaned feel, without much participation.
NBT-BV thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Thanks for the review. I did not watch today's show. Jog's antics are now boring, as they are not really leading anywhere, just like the plot. Gulkand who had some promise is starting to wane. I wish that she had somehow discovered where the outlaws went and been the whistleblower to DevYal.

I hope that the CVs take note of viewers dropping this show, and the forum also having an orphaned feel, without much participation.

I fully agree with you. The show is becoming boring and disgusting but there are certain thick skinned viewers like me, who have a very high threshold are still on this forum. The number of topics have come down to 1-2 and no of posts have come down to single digit during last 2 weeks.

My patience is also running out and I'm here till next week.😊

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This weeks's episode were all boring...nothing interests me...The entire cast s talented and their work s going unnoticed by the baseless plots and script...
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with all i am fed up with the Prasads had enough of their foolishness the cvs better start introducing some exciting new plot had enough of greedy Jog and his two side kicks time for them to rest in peace we need to have a strong Payal and Dev needs to get a job asap