Payal why are you allowing yourself to be traped

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly i want to say Kratika is doing a wonderful job as Payal she brings her to life 👏 but the character Payal is to innocent she is beliving the act the evil inlaws are presenting. I want her to think carefully then act she can keep her money and manage the household expense there is no need to give thoes greedy any money let alone your entire salary, why cant both Payal and Dev pay the bills manage the house accounts Dev is unemployed he can easily do this just like he went to the bank for her he can do the errans untill he fids a job.
Why are the creatives doing this??? If they stalk this forum they should know viewers are frustrated with a meek Payal, the girl is educated, has a job where she has authority, staff that follows her lead, why are they making her into a dimwith at home this is morden times 21st century, why disappoint the viewers by making her a foolish little girl, no one say she has to be disrespectful to her inlaws just let them know my money I will spend it as I see the need, but no the creatives are making us belive as a d i l you have no voice in your in laws house you are their slave just work and bring the money dont question just support the useless, greedy, unemployed, lazy crooks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Firstly i want to say Kratika is doing a wonderful job as Payal she brings her to life 👏 but the character Payal is to innocent she is beliving the act the evil inlaws are presenting. I want her to think carefully then act she can keep her money and manage the household expense there is no need to give thoes greedy any money let alone your entire salary, why cant both Payal and Dev pay the bills manage the house accounts Dev is unemployed he can easily do this just like he went to the bank for her he can do the errans untill he fids a job.

Why are the creatives doing this??? If they stalk this forum they should know viewers are frustrated with a meek Payal, the girl is educated, has a job where she has authority, staff that follows her lead, why are they making her into a dimwith at home this is morden times 21st century, why disappoint the viewers by making her a foolish little girl, no one say she has to be disrespectful to her inlaws just let them know my money I will spend it as I see the need, but no the creatives are making us belive as a d i l you have no voice in your in laws house you are their slave just work and bring the money dont question just support the useless, greedy, unemployed, lazy crooks.

I wish one of the CVs stalking this forum reads your post and answers your question
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking Payal doesn't appear to be wise enough to be on a respectable position as she is shown in the show...

Hope the cvs realise soon that they r ruining the character.

Kartika does her part wonderfully 😊
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its soo horrible to see 😭 a tremendous actor like ks ⭐️ doing like this weak role payal .wanted alot to c daring n dashin service wali bahu 👏 who teach tht prasads good lesson 👏

we want to c a bahu tht can manage /handle this type of people in differnt way tht thy feel dont understimate the power of service wali bahu it 10 times more danger than the dahez wali bahu

im i expecting more village boys team 😉
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wat made KS to take this script s puzzling me...there aint anything new in this soap,still trying to stay +ve...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Thanks all for dropping in and replying sorry for the late response as i said Kratika is a wonderful, talanted actress i only am interested in this show because of her all the cast are very talanted doing the best with what they are given the story should change, the cvs should stalk not only IF but all social site read the response of the audience give the people what they want try and keep your viewers interested in the plot. Respond via social sites lets us feel we the viewer matter be interactive with us, but to my dismay no one in the creative teams, productions houses communicate with their audience and this happens in all serials. Is it any suprise that they loose viewers as we have the power to choose use our remote Send a clear message to them We dont like.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks all for dropping in and replying sorry for the late response as i said Kratika is a wonderful, talanted actress i only am interested in this show because of her all the cast are very talanted doing the best with what they are given the story should change, the cvs should stalk not only IF but all social site read the response of the audience give the people what they want try and keep your viewers interested in the plot. Respond via social sites lets us feel we the viewer matter be interactive with us, but to my dismay no one in the creative teams, productions houses communicate with their audience and this happens in all serials. Is it any suprise that they loose viewers as we have the power to choose use our remote Send a clear message to them We dont like.

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i actually tried patiently to see the role change but till now its a huge disappoinment..
even if we want Payal to become aware of her surroundings if the ph still chose to show her as a knucklehead, this is all we are gonna get🤢
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladyBgud

i actually tried patiently to see the role change but till now its a huge disappoinment..

even if we want Payal to become aware of her surroundings if the ph still chose to show her as a knucklehead, this is all we are gonna get🤢

You are so correct 👍🏼

Payal ph showing her as a knucklehead good discription 😆 😆

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ladyBgud

Yess true that.. that is what we are gonna get..