Baat Cheet (Chit chat) between Gul and Payal

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Payal has got her first pay and so she insists on taking Gul to a five star hotel for lunch. Gul went along just for the fun of it.

As expected their baat cheet (chit chat) was regarding their in-laws.

Gul: Payal, I just do not get you. Do you not see that Natru and company are only concerned with misusing your position at the PWD and getting hold of your salary?

Payal: Bhabhiji you are right! I am potentially and willingly being conned by Natru, Jaiswal, Ayyo, Guddi and Santoshi Mata,

Gul: Payal do not be a doormat and let them trample all over you. Do you not know "those who willingly accept being conned are as corrupt as those who con them"?

Payal: No, no I am NOT corrupt - I am being CONNED by Natru! It is just I am willing to let him do it.

Gul: Listen Payal - you certainly are NOT being conned!! You are willing to go along with his schemes - THAT is your 'purposeful' choice! There is no 'CON'. You are going into it with open eyes - so you are as corrupt as Natru!!

Payal: You are maligning me - I am Bhuvi's daughter - I am not ... I cannot be corrupt!

Gul: Well - you are both - stupid and corrupt and do not know it 😕
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Payal has got her first pay and so she insists on taking Gul to a five star hotel for lunch. Gul went along just for the fun of it.

As expected their baat cheet (chit chat) was regarding their in-laws.

Gul: Payal, I just do not get you. Do you not see that Natru and company are only concerned with misusing your position at the PWD and getting hold of your salary?

Payal: Bhabhiji you are right! I am potentially and willingly being conned by Natru, Jaiswal, Ayyo, Guddi and Santoshi Mata,

Gul: Payal do not be a doormat and let them trample all over you. Do you not know "those who willingly accept being conned are as corrupt as those who con them"?

Payal: No, no I am NOT corrupt - I am being CONNED by Natru! It is just I am willing to let him do it.

Gul: Listen Payal - you certainly are NOT being conned!! You are willing to go along with his schemes - THAT is your 'purposeful' choice! There is no 'CON'. You are going into it with open eyes - so you are as corrupt as Natru!!

Payal: You are maligning me - I am Bhuvi's daughter - I am not ... I cannot be corrupt!

Gul: Well - you are both - stupid and corrupt and do not know it 😕

Continued- Don't mind anonee - steeling your copywrite

Payal - How could you call me stupid - I'm qualified professional and PWD engineer. Whole Chaibasaa respects me.

Gul : Respect my foot - Are you doing this for respect??

Payal: What will you know about respect - have you ever respected your elders?

GUl : I respect those who deserve it- this natru family don't deserve

Payal : You're so wrong. You must respect your in -laws and especially pati - Pati is parmeshwar and pati kee Pooja karni chahiye - Patni kee jagah to pati ke perron main hai. Meri Ma ne mujhe itne achhe sanskar diye hain.

Gul: Pati ko to main apne charno main rakhti hoon -isliye toh is ghar main abtak raj kar rahi hoon.

Payal : Ab tumhara raj khatam hua - Dekho kaise sab mujhe pyar karte hai. sasur jee sabse mera intro karate hai - meri kitni respect karte hai - chahe main din bhar naukrani kee tarah kaam karoon mujhe apne mann ka karne dete hai.

Gul : Tumhe naukrani kee tarah kaam karne main respect lagti hai??

Payal - Kyon nahin - I belive in dignity of labour- Jo jitna jyada kaam karega uskee respect badegi. Dekho Meri Ma ne mujhe itne achhe sanskar diye hain.

Gul : You are the most stupid lady I've come across

Payal : Main stupid nahin hoon - Mujhe koi bhee stupid nahin bana sakta. Natru ne kitni koshish kee ke woh apni aur dev kee asliyat samne aane na de aur maine jab asliyat saamne aaa gai- main usko maan hee nahin rahi - Ab batao kaun stupid - you and natru or me.

Gul: I can't help you

Payal : Dekho ab tumne bhee agree kar liya that you can't help me. Iska matalab yahee hai na ke you lack the knowledge of help.

Help toh sirf mere jaise professional engineer hi kar sakte hai. ha ha ha main jeet gai main jeet gai -Meri Ma ne mujhe itne achhe sanskar diye hain.😊😊😊 I'm not stupid

Edited by NBT-BV - 9 years ago
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣

good one #meena and #NBT 😆

but i seriously don't think Payal could talk to Gul like this ever after all Payal is the sanskari bahu 😉
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes I too fell y Payal behaves like a stupid...wish the PH could make a better and sensible Payal...tats an awesome chit chat meena and nbt...😆
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago