Dev threatens to leave

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dev threatens to leave Natru's greed-nest .. if Payal does not stop bow-towing to Ayyo and Natru. Gul silently applauds him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Dev threatens to leave Natru's greed-nest .. if Payal does not stop bow-towing to Ayyo and Natru. Gul silently applauds him

Does he have the guts and the capability to do so - I've every doubt for such immature characters. Talking of idealism is easy but reality is surprising.

Dev agreed to marry being unemployed, talks of opening a coaching centre without realising the basic requirements - thinking its like selling vegetables (even selling vegetables needs experience) accepts 5 lacs from Jha without thinking the motive.

A person who can't thread the needle - means no skill. He is just drop out - So far the show has not given any indication of Dev's capabilities.

So what'll he do - nautanki on the street as natru family does at home😊 -
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

Does he have the guts and the capability to do so - I've every doubt for such immature characters. Talking of idealism is easy but reality is surprising.

Dev agreed to marry being unemployed, talks of opening a coaching centre without realising the basic requirements - thinking its like selling vegetables (even selling vegetables needs experience) accepts 5 lacs from Jha without thinking the motive.

A person who can't thread the needle - means no skill. He is just drop out - So far the show has not given any indication of Dev's capabilities.

So what'll he do - nautanki on the street as natru family does at home😊 -

I never knew that inability to thread the needle is an indication of "no skill" and "drop out". As per your definition about 50% of the people on this planet posses no skill and are drop outs!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
How i wish this happens...

ha ha ...so every successful person knew to put thread into the needleπŸ€“...moreover Dev snt a drop, he s a graduate...
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

I never knew that inability to thread the needle is an indication of "no skill" and "drop out". As per your definition about 50% of the people on this planet posses no skill and are drop outs!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

LOL - I knew someone will definitely comment in this way. My comment is on a lighter note so pl don't take seriously. The show is not providing sufficient entertainment so why not make some funny post.

Actually I wished to say about dev - kaam hai na kaaj hai - shadi ko tayyar hai😊😊
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

LOL - I knew someone will definitely comment in this way. My comment is on a lighter note so pl don't take seriously. The show is not providing sufficient entertainment so why not make some funny post.

Actually I wished to say about dev - kaam hai na kaaj hai - shadi ko tayyar hai😊😊

agree with the last line of urs.. πŸ˜‰