Viewpoint: Going with the flow

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I know many are frustrated with Payal's behavior - so much so that some want to give up watching the show.

I have nothing against their decision. However, I do want to state my view about the situation - that is to go with the flow.

By going with the flow - I do not mean passively accepting all that is shown. We have to debate and discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly.

My interpretation of going with the flow is to go along with how the CVs unfold the story -- trusting the judgement of our lead actors. Both Kratika and Abhishek are not newcomers. I trust them to choose roles that challenge them and get them out of their comfort zone.

I do believe that the CVs want to show how the meek can be strong - particularly when their values are challenged. And, I think KS and Abhishek are the right persons for the roles. They are doing a terrific job being meek (the posts on this forum are a clear indication of how convincing they are in their roles) and as the story unfolds we will see them shine as strong personalities who right the wrong done to them. This evolution in character is part of life for many people - so the CVs have chosen a natural theme but given it an unusual twist along with a heavy dose of drama.
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

I know many are frustrated with Payal's behavior - so much so that some want to give up watching the show.

I have nothing against their decision. However, I do want to state my view about the situation - that is to go with the flow.

By going with the flow - I do not mean passively accepting all that is shown. We have to debate and discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly.

My interpretation of going with the flow is to go along with how the CVs unfold the story -- trusting the judgement of our lead actors. Both Kratika and Abhishek are not newcomers. I trust them to choose roles that challenge them and get them out of their comfort zone.

I do believe that the CVs want to show how the meek can be strong - particularly when their values are challenged. And, I think KS and Abhishek are the right persons for the roles. They are doing a terrific job being meek (the posts on this forum are a clear indication of how convincing they are in their roles) and as the story unfolds we will see them shine as strong personalities who right the wrong done to them. This evolution in character is part of life for many people - so the CVs have chosen a natural theme but given it an unusual twist along with a heavy dose of drama.

Thanks dear for the much needed post...This post really gave me a good feeling. Thank U and yes at the same time...discussion ...IS important...it helps to understand the character well and expressing our views too.

Was so waiting for your post Meena...and do understand your tight schedule. Stay blessed 😃

A request...if time permits...a fun post too. Thank U.

Edit : Agree ... both actors are perfect for this role.
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post meena...

AND... 👍🏼
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Meena...I have nothing to add but just nod to every sentence of urs...I still trust ks and her choice...I ll b in d show till it bores me...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Chitra for the appreciative comment!
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post from you once again 👏

Totally agreed with you...