Hitting Below the Belt

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode shows how low Jog can go. From pretending to need a ride with Swal (short for Jaiswal), to pretending to ask Payal to just get down from the car for two minutes, and then not letting her leave and accepting 35,000 for bringing a PWD engineer to inaugurate the school, all his antics are totally disgusting. It is bad enough to want to live on the daughter in law's salary for the rest of one's life, but still worse to find ways of exploiting her position each day by hoodwinking her and taking advantage of her bakrapan. I am sure Payal will return the money that was being given for her presence at the event, but still will not rebuke her father in law.

Back at the home front, Gul fuels the fires of greed in the Prasad women, calling the jeweler home, and dangling expensive jewelry in front of them. She eggs on their avarice till they cannot stand it any longer and buy things on credit, promising the jeweler to pay him back once Payal's salary comes.

Just a filler episode today, where the story seems to be stuck like a needle in a bad gramophone record, playing the same sentence over and over: How to live off of Payal's position in new ways? How to milk the cash cow continuously so she becomes a flowing ganga of money?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Today's episode shows how low Jog can go. From pretending to need a ride with Swal (short for Jaiswal), to pretending to ask Payal to just get down from the car for two minutes, and then not letting her leave and accepting 35,000 for bringing a PWD engineer to inaugurate the school, all his antics are totally disgusting. It is bad enough to want to live on the daughter in law's salary for the rest of one's life, but still worse to find ways of exploiting her position each day by hoodwinking her and taking advantage of her bakrapan. I am sure Payal will return the money that was being given for her presence at the event, but still will not rebuke her father in law.

Back at the home front, Gul fuels the fires of greed in the Prasad women, calling the jeweler home, and dangling expensive jewelry in front of them. She eggs on their avarice till they cannot stand it any longer and buy things on credit, promising the jeweler to pay him back once Payal's salary comes.

Just a filler episode today, where the story seems to be stuck like a needle in a bad gramophone record, playing the same sentence over and over: How to live off of Payal's position in new ways? How to milk the cash cow continuously so she becomes a flowing ganga of money?

Now Payal knows that her respectable in laws are not confined to just her salary but want to exploit her position in most greedy, corrupt and disgusting ways. If Payal doesn't react strongly in next 2-3 episodes - its no use watching this show, for any logical and sensible person.
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...

Payal's in-laws r just tooo much 😑
How can payal still remain quiet
She needs to realise that her goodness won't be of any use... After all there is a saying in hindi" laaton ke bhoot baaaton se nhi mante"... And her in laws are such kind of people.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

More than the episode...I just loved the way you wrote. ⭐️

@B I do agree completely there...AND I am willing to wait.πŸ˜ƒ
aimf thumbnail
@NBT and Angel

Thanks for your comments!
aimf thumbnail
@ chitsri

Thanks for your kind words. Let's wait and see how the climax of Payal's endurance gets built up
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear... I'm waiting for something intresting to happen.. πŸ˜ƒ
aimf thumbnail
@KS

Me too. Thanks for commenting.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well an honest engineer can receive an income of 50k ...As gul Pointed out , wat r Prasads gonna buy wit this nd how ll they tackle their monthly expenditures...Payal s gonna b in a complete fix now...

Beautiful post aimf
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
NBT-BV thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Well an honest engineer can receive an income of 50k ...As gul Pointed out , wat r Prasads gonna buy wit this nd how ll they tackle their monthly expenditures...Payal s gonna b in a complete fix now...

Beautiful post aimf

I think you're missing the 35000 jog pocketed for bringing his sanskari bahu to inaugurate the school😊😊😊.

Lets wait and see how jog manipulates and makes money with Payals sanskari character.

I wish CVs use some good sense and bring a twist where Payal refuses to oblige and all the people who had paid to jog beat him up and even take away his clothes - a real fun to watch.😊😊😊