Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: skar1984

I'm giving up on the show - Payal and her silence is killing me.

Here i was hoping to see a progressive show but Zee has disappointed me yet again.

Story started out very promising but now it's just absurd. Completely unrealistic - Payal playing the good bahu part OTT - doing pooja, making all the food, touching their feet every morning - disgusting. How can she even feel the desire to respect such people?!!! Her silence strategy is going to blow up in her face soon.

The less said of the Prasad clan the better. I'm a little annoyed with Dev too - yes he wasn't apart of the scheme, but his recent decision of leaving his studies to open a coaching center - i think is pretty silly. To open a coaching center does he need such big capital? Can't he start small somewhere and then expand as he gets more profit?? His business sense is not looking good to me, he's setting himself up for failure.

His and Payal's best bet would have been to accept her transfer and move away to her new location - just the pair of them. But hey that's clearly too logical for indian tv.

Agreed
I don't think an actual engineer would behave like payal