Ramakant (Bhuvneshwar Rai's) tweet

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
When silence is working, why shout. When looks are working why take sward in hand. She took the challenge. Be with her. God bless you all.

and...

Things are changing in Prasad house, people are getting restless, changing, revolting, whose silence is working? Be with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nyahahaha..is this for a frustrated viewer like me??
coz i swear he might as well have been talking to me..
O Goddess of Television Shows, save Payal from the story getting worst.πŸ˜”
Edited by janedoe2013 - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing so silence is her weapon πŸ˜ƒ leave the fighting for the rest of the family πŸ˜ƒ Dev and Gulkand are there to remains the Prasads of their true face πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: janedoe2013

nyahahaha..is this for a frustrated viewer like me??
coz i swear he might as well have been talking to me..
O Goddess of Television Shows, save Payal from the story getting worst.πŸ˜”

Jane.. πŸ˜† let's have some more patience.. πŸ˜‰
I'm sure something very exciting is waiting for us..
I hope they won't disappoint us... 😑

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks for sharing so silence is her weaponπŸ˜ƒleave the fighting for the rest of the familyπŸ˜ƒDev and Gulkand are there to remains the Prasads of their true faceπŸ˜ƒ

seems like... πŸ˜•
but I want her to fight too..
well whatever we'll see what will happen..
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bhuvi - like a typical father is totally clueless. He thinks his daughter has taken up a challenge?

Does he think Payal has entered a boxing competition and wants her to be the next Mary Kom? 😲

He has forgotten that as a father his job was to do kanya daan and give his daughter's hand in marriage but it appears he has done bakri daan for the Prasad vultures!! πŸ˜•

Instead of acknowledging his mistake, he wants us all to watch and cheer the transformation of a bhaktin bakri in to a victorious Mary! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bakri daan! That is hilarious!!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Sawera.

Silence is always better to hear the background noise...switch off your voice and hear πŸ˜†

Well I don't mind being with her...yaane ki KS...but the writer...The Great Paswan...has lot of convincing / thinking to do...which is difficult...so it is better one keep the mind at rest and allow the eyes to watch the performance.

To be honest...I truly wait for Payal to do the talking...and I do know...that it will take episooodes to hear her voice...and am with the show no matter whatπŸ˜‰

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Quite regressive approach...since decades women have been silent about their exploitation...

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Thanks for sharing Sawera.

Silence is always better to hear the background noise...switch off your voice and hear πŸ˜†

Well I don't mind being with her...yaane ki KS...but the writer...The Great Paswan...has lot of convincing / thinking to do...which is difficult...so it is better one keep the mind at rest and allow the eyes to watch the performance.

To be honest...I truly wait for Payal to do the talking...and I do know...that it will take episooodes to hear her voice...and am with the show no matter whatπŸ˜‰

Chitra... agree with you! I'm sure it will take some more episodes till we will see thw other avatar of Payal.. eargerly waiting for that..!!

and yaa.. I'm also with the show no matter what.. πŸ˜‰