dev will be in big trouble

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
big mistake not finishing education,and planning to open coaching center. payel's job everything will be finished. how could dev do such thing.that business man is a bad news. i don't see any bright future for payel. now husbands stupidity will bring her life more disaster.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoxyC

big mistake not finishing education,and planning to open coaching center. payel's job everything will be finished. how could dev do such thing.that business man is a bad news. i don't see any bright future for payel. now husbands stupidity will bring her life more disaster.

In the last pre cap Dev maharaj takes loan from PWD contractor. This will create further issues for Payal. Dev is crossing all limits of immaturity and stupidity causing more problems for Payal.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

In the last pre cap Dev maharaj takes loan from PWD contractor. This will create further issues for Payal. Dev is crossing all limits of immaturity and stupidity causing more problems for Payal.

He's sooo immature...!!! 😡
poor Payal...

agree with both of you..!!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never seen such immature, stupid lead on tv...seems he is following his dad's hook and crook way to reach his destination...
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev made many mistakes by 1. leaving his studies ( rush decision)
2. Decided to open coaching center(another rush decision)
3. Borrowing money from that man (desperate decision) without proper documents
Let's hope after his talk with Payal they come to a reasonable decisions and Dev realises his error.
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2 thumbs up, including my 2 big toes for this post!

Dev should come up with a realistic business to open..
I suggest a saree shop complete with accessories to sell..
or maybe jewelry shop.. that money he borrowed from loan shark might be of good use in selling and buying merchandise rather than a coaching center...