did not expect this fm gul

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
she is ruining her own sons future.whats the difference between her and her husband and in-laws i am very disappointed. she is creating another 2 monsters. and too goody goody payel, doing her duties. i have an advise for payel. why don't you touch your forehead on your classy in-laws brother in law, and sister in laws feet every mourning before you start your day. you need their blessings. because you are making their dream comes true am i right? whatever your family taught you, you are following. you does not have your own opinion. we love our parents,and they raised us very well. and taught us how to respect others. we are very proud of that, but we also don't agree everything with them, we have our own opinion and everything works very well. if you don't respect yourself, don't expect return.instead of fixing the kitchen why don't you fix your inlaws? be with dev and support him in every step. that man needs you. anyway i don't think i can continue this show anymore, because i cannot stand payel kind of character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoxyC

she is ruining her own sons future.whats the difference between her and her husband and in-laws i am very disappointed. she is creating another 2 monsters. and too goody goody payel, doing her duties. i have an advise for payel. why don't you touch your forehead on your classy in-laws brother in law, and sister in laws feet every mourning before you start your day. you need their blessings. because you are making their dream comes true am i right? whatever your family taught you, you are following. you does not have your own opinion. we love our parents,and they raised us very well. and taught us how to respect others. we are very proud of that, but we also don't agree everything with them, we have our own opinion and everything works very well. if you don't respect yourself, don't expect return.instead of fixing the kitchen why don't you fix your inlaws? be with dev and support him in every step. that man needs you. anyway i don't think i can continue this show anymore, because i cannot stand payel kind of character.

Nice post. The subject line "did not expect this fm gul" is a typo or you really mean GUL and not Payal.

I fully agree with your views. CVs have just taken a track where a good Bahu means working in kitchen, pooja, respect the in laws (even if they are crooks and conspirators). I find entire Rai family a bunch of fools. How come right thinking people can get their daughter married without a bit of preliminary enquiry about the job, qualifications of the boy, his family background etc. They got blinded by the "Dahej virodhi" idea of Prasad. All the conspiracies and artificial behaviour of Prasads has been so visible that only stupid persons can take that at face value.

Payal is stupid samrat. She is educated but illiterate by character. On the other has Gul shines in her character.

Unless CVs add some humorous masala by Gul many viewers would leave the show. Payal is too much to stand. Dev's character has just transformed but he can't carry the show if Payal maintains her good Bahu character.

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed with your title.. even I didn't expect that from Gul.
I hope the CV's also not ruin Gul's character as they did with Payal's role...!! I really also can' bear it... but I think we should just wait for some more time.. I'm still having lil hope that Payal will be shown as strong very soon.. step by step..!!

let's see hope for the best!!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with your post , I also do not like what the cv's have done with Payal's character she is no role model .I believe in giving respect to those who deserve it her in laws no where do they deserve any, yes your parents told to be polite and respectful but taking blessings for the Prasads is like receiving a curse. Gulkand she is using bribery on her kids everyone in that family practices bribery what kind of manners are they teaching. Payal want to do kitchen duties because her mother told that is the function of a good dil, well I hope so me miracle happens and she takes a major step and sought out her life with Dev, her parents, and don't give her money to those greedy devils. For me I will continue watching the show not for the story but for the performance of the actors they are very good.