payel's explanation to dev.

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
educated girl like her, if she is affraid of standing up against the abnormal society, than who is going to change? people learn when they see someone showing that courage to stand up against them. does she realize that society is dictating and make every womens life hell? in her opinion women should suffer no matter what once they are married. she wasted her father's money all these years for nothing to get degree.she is no difference than those society people. gul is smarter than her. i am very happy that gul decided to stay. actually she is the spice of the story. otherwise i would not watch this show. i am sure gul has very good heart. if her in-laws were in the right track and showed respect to her, treated her like a daughter, i am sure, she would have done anything for them. remember how she risked her life and saved her sister-in-law fm those goons? its hard to believe dev is part of this family. gul has all respect for dev. she loves him like a younger brother. and her husband, that man should hang himself. he does not deserve to be husband of anyone. just like parents. greedy, fraud.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the apt description of Payal...similar views I echoed in one of the posts.
She is just book smart...no confidence, no guts, cannot think as well take decisions...she is the first woman engineer in her hometown...then why not a girl who resents again long going stereotypes of society.
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoxyC

educated girl like her, if she is affraid of standing up against the abnormal society, than who is going to change? people learn when they see someone showing that courage to stand up against them. does she realize that society is dictating and make every womens life hell? in her opinion women should suffer no matter what once they are married. she wasted her father's money all these years for nothing to get degree.she is no difference than those society people. gul is smarter than her. i am very happy that gul decided to stay. actually she is the spice of the story. otherwise i would not watch this show. i am sure gul has very good heart. if her in-laws were in the right track and showed respect to her, treated her like a daughter, i am sure, she would have done anything for them. remember how she risked her life and saved her sister-in-law fm those goons? its hard to believe dev is part of this family. gul has all respect for dev. she loves him like a younger brother. and her husband, that man should hang himself. he does not deserve to be husband of anyone. just like parents. greedy, fraud.

Agreed and find it so true (in bold above)
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Payal gets stronger day by day !
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

I hope Payal gets stronger day by day !

I doubt😊😊😊.

She'll bring the transformation with her goodness - typical EK sanskari bahu.

Let sensible viewers go to hell - there is a big audience who like tears and more tears - unending sacrifice without expectations 😊😊😊

I think these show have negative impact on the society, where wickedness is rewarded. 😑😑
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

I doubt😊😊😊.

She'll bring the transformation with her goodness - typical EK sanskari bahu.

Let sensible viewers go to hell - there is a big audience who like tears and more tears - unending sacrifice without expectations😊😊😊

I think these show have negative impact on the society, where wickedness is rewarded.😑😑

ABSOLUTELY !!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I doubt it too...
I'm still hoping for Payal's character to be strong soon!