Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anonee

No, you interpreted me incorrectly.

I have written Payal ' s definition of sanskari.

As far a spoon feeding too - you have misrepresented me. The words guidance and exemplar do not mean spoon feeding

I Agree with you but won't accept without putting another argument.

Guidance can be solicited or unsolicited but in either case, it is pushing something in others brain to incite the thinking process. Payal's mother has been continuously giving her the do's and don't list and exactly doing the spoon feeding. Payal can learn from the behaviour of her sis in law but I don't see her to be a good role model for her.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NBt-TV. Do and don't do is not spoon feeding. It is a listing of commands - example ten commandments.
Guidance too is not what you described - pushing something in another's brain.

Guidance is facilitating another to become aware of his or her own thoughts and perhaps evolve to another level of thinking.
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"I also think that Payal agrees with Jug and family that compared to Gulkand she is a better example of a sanskari bahu. Since she agrees with this view she thinks that shielding her parents from Jug ' s deceit is appropriate behavior."

Wonderful point! That is so true! I think that there will be quite a bit of time with the 2 bahus facing off one another. Gulkand is already riled up at the divide and rule and she will up the ante on her antics. I think that Ayyo and Jug, down the line, will also escalate their nefarious plans, and plot on getting rid of Gul permanently. This is the time Payal will wake up.

I have not watched today's episode, but from yesterday's precap, it appears that the leads will be staying in separate rooms! This perhaps will isolate Payal and make her more vulnerable to the demands of the in-laws.