RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
gulkand and payel both are extreme.but if you guys ask me to pick one who i like, i will pick gul. i never had any hope for payel. if this PWD officer behave like this in her office, ignoring everything,then its a big problem. she will lose her job in no time. she is acting like nothing big happened in her life. she started to do her duties. people talk about women's respect. first women has to learn how to respect themself. i feel sorry only for dev. that poor guy had no clue. if he found out before marriage he wouldn't have agreed to do this. payel knew everything still she agreed to go for the wedding. what is she trying to prove?she is indirectly encouraging her greedy low life in-laws. and payels family they all are blind and fool. payel's younger sister was getting on my nurve. always the writer has to bring in the story some idiots. i cannot wait when dev is going to find out what happened to his friend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I felt the same. I wish they had not opened the real face of her inlaws before Payal so soon. After showing Payal as a strong personality they sort of smashed it to the ground.
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely!! this is what i have a hard time comprehending.. we have a useless educated and highly employed character in the role of Payal who is completely spineless in her inlaws' house. I would understand the awkwardness of the character if we were shown in the beginning that the Prasad household is one to fear but no.. if Gukhan can be such a loud mouth goon in her inlaws' house, Payal can also speak out and say what's on her mind in a nice way.

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I will reserve my opinion on Payal now...I think we should give her some more time,I don't think she will let go everything so easily.

I completely agree with you on her sister...she is getting on my nerves...too.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
payal'a sis.. 😆 she is really annoying!