anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Fun Post: Shaadi

Payal had an American friend who was intrigued when Payal confessed that she did not really know Dev until she got married.
So, she went to her Mom and said: "Mom, can you believe this? In India a woman does not really know her husband until she is married!! 😲
Her mom responded: "That happens everywhere honey, everywhere. I lived-in with your father on and off over weekends for 3 years before marriage. Yet, I only really knew him after marriage!!πŸ˜•"
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

πŸ˜†

Good One #anonee

Thank you @angel. πŸ˜†
Good to know you liked it 😊
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Fun Post: Shaadi

Payal had an American friend who was intrigued when Payal confessed that she did not really know Dev until she got married.
So, she went to her Mom and said: "Mom, can you believe this? In India a woman does not really know her husband until she is married!! 😲
Her mom responded: "That happens everywhere honey, everywhere. I lived-in with your father on and off over weekends for 3 years before marriage. Yet, I only really knew him after marriage!!πŸ˜•"

Hi guys ! I'm new to this forum and read many posts which have been posted with lots of seriousness and conviction. Wanted to comment on other posts but found this post to be most appropriate to start with.

So my 2 cents - it may take a lifetime for the wife to know her husband but the husband can never know his wife 😊😊😊

Dev will never understand why Payal married him - same goes for the audience too😊😊
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: NBT-BV

Hi guys ! I'm new to this forum and read many posts which have been posted with lots of seriousness and conviction. Wanted to comment on other posts but found this post to be most appropriate to start with.

So my 2 cents - it may take a lifetime for the wife to know her husband but the husband can never know his wife 😊😊😊

Dev will never understand why Payal married him - same goes for the audience too😊😊

I am delighted that you chose this post as the first to respond on this forum

Thank you for giving me the honor to welcome you. I sincerely hope you make several more posts.

Please forgive me for not agreeing with your above comment.

The male dominated society has perpetrated the myth that the husband can never know his wife. In reality it is not true.
NBT-BV thumbnail

I am delighted that you chose this post as the first to respond on this forum

Thank you for giving me the honor to welcome you. I sincerely hope you make several more posts.

Please forgive me for not agreeing with your above comment.

The male dominated society has perpetrated the myth that the husband can never know his wife. In reality it is not true.

IMO its the human psychology which provides the ability to understand a person. Male and female psychology is poles apart. In spite of the best and sincere efforts a male can never understand a female in full view but a female can see inside a male even through a pin hole.
anonee thumbnail

IMO its the human psychology which provides the ability to understand a person. Male and female psychology is poles apart. In spite of the best and sincere efforts a male can never understand a female in full view but a female can see inside a male even through a pin hole.

I am reminded of Rudyard Kipling ' s statements

The East is East and the West is West
And the twain shall never meet
But when a WISE man of the East meets a WISE man of the West
the twain will ALWAYS meet.

The same is true of men and women too.
NBT-BV thumbnail

I am reminded of Rudyard Kipling ' s statements

The East is East and the West is West
And the twain shall never meet
But when a WISE man of the East meets a WISE man of the West
the twain will ALWAYS meet.

The same is true of men and women too.

"The TWAIN will always meet" is correct only as a communication protocol for digital imaging devices and computers (I'm sorry - you'll only understand it if you are in computers)- on a lighter note.

I'm finding your arguments and posts interesting but the reality is in your quote itself "when a WISE man of the East meets a WISE man of the West" 😊😊

anonee thumbnail

"The TWAIN will always meet" is correct only as a communication protocol for digital imaging devices and computers (I'm sorry - you'll only understand it if you are in computers)- on a lighter note.

I'm finding your arguments and posts interesting but the reality is in your quote itself "when a WISE man of the East meets a WISE man of the West" 😊😊

Rudyard Kipling was not referring to the digital age
. He was referring to biases and prejudices in people that makes them look at superficial features - in the manner that you did. But a person who rises above biases always understands another