Funpost: GulAl on Kheer

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Funpost: GulAl on Kheer

In case you are wondering GulAl stands for Gulkand and Payal.
Gul has just spat out a mouthful of kheer and thrown the bowl on the floor.
Jug: Gul Bahu why did you do that for?
Gul: I just mimicked what you did to me when I prepared the first meal in this house
Payal (in shock steps back and murmurs): Wha.. ..?😲
Gul: Yes, Natru refused to eat until my brother sent 6 kheer bowls and spoons made in gold!
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a fun post, alright, but also appears not outside the ken of what might have happened. Perhaps this or some version of this will be revealed later on. Perhaps you are being psychic again??
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is it what had happened???😲
I am sorry I couldn't watch the epi 😭
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

Is it what had happened???😲

I am sorry I couldn't watch the epi 😭

Anjali - you did not miss much. The highlight was yesterday's episode. Today the CVs are laying the foundation for the next major track.
Gul is still upset with everything and everyone in the world for having been a victim of a deceit played by her own husband and the rest of his family.
She is wondering what is Payal's motive in going ahead with the wedding after knowing how her parents and she were cheated by the Prasads.
Seeing the Prasads fuss over Payal - Gul asks Payal if she is hand in glove with the Prasad family.
I must admit, I too was disappointed by Payal's sati savitri attitude. She does not display even an iota of indignation!
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

It is a fun post, alright, but also appears not outside the ken of what might have happened. Perhaps this or some version of this will be revealed later on. Perhaps you are being psychic again??

This time I really hope I am psychic. I can totally understand the reason for Gul's anger - and I can see why she threw the kheer. It was not to act out - but to PROVOKE Payal into answering "why she married Dev after the knowing how the Prasads had mocked and cheated her family?" It rankles her that Payal has no loyalty towards her parents!!
anonee thumbnail
So who likes kheer?😉
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Excellent Post and believable 😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonee

So who likes kheer?😉

Rice pudding (sweet rice) I love it.😃
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Anjali - you did not miss much. The highlight was yesterday's episode. Today the CVs are laying the foundation for the next major track.
Gul is still upset with everything and everyone in the world for having been a victim of a deceit played by her own husband and the rest of his family.
She is wondering what is Payal's motive in going ahead with the wedding after knowing how her parents and she were cheated by the Prasads.
Seeing the Prasads fuss over Payal - Gul asks Payal if she is hand in glove with the Prasad family.
I must admit, I too was disappointed by Payal's sati savitri attitude. She does not display even an iota of indignation!

I am totally NOT disappointed with Payal. You are looking only at Gul's point of view...what about Payal...She too is confused at Gul's behaviour...Payal's decision to get married is wrong inspite of warning BUT why is GUL treating her in this manner...and what is the motive behind this...can also be Payal's question. One just can't react unless one knows the family well...Gul knows the family well...she is new yaar...allow her to breathe and understand what is going on...mind games are new to her. Her strength lies in being silent and observant.😉 Hope to see her reaction...soon.
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Excellent Post and believable 😆

Yep - any post that shows Jug greedy is believable 😉