The less of GUL......high time !

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

It is high time they show less of the repeated GUL-AYO scenes...'Gulkand naam hai mera...Gulkand' and concentrate on main leads...and other issues that are cropping up...after marriage. I feel too much of anything loses its magic and am slowly losing interest in Gul-Ayo scenes too.

Today's episode was excellent especially the kitchen scene...Guddi - Santoshi - Payal...(Funny and brilliant ) and ofcourse the scenes where the family where present. A brief scene between the lead was too good. Hope to see Payal at work soon. Kratika Sengar looked beautiful in today's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't watch it 😭

Agreed to your post...less of Gul now
Edited by Angel_Arya - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

It is high time they show less of the repeated GUL-AYO scenes...'Gulkand naam hai mera...Gulkand' and concentrate on main leads...and other issues that are cropping up...after marriage. I feel too much of anything loses its magic and am slowly losing interest in Gul-Ayo scenes too.

Today's episode was excellent especially the kitchen scene...Guddi - Santoshi - Payal...(Funny and brilliant ) and ofcourse the scenes where the family where present. A brief scene between the lead was too good. Hope to see Payal at work soon. Kratika Sengar looked beautiful in today's episode.

Chitra Gul is a central character. Today she played a crucial role. Her actions today were to PROVOKE Payal not the Prasads. She is unable to figure out why Payal went ahead with the marriage - particularly after watching the video where the Prasads mock at Payal and her family. In fact to me that was the center piece of todays episode. Payal and Dev interaction and Rajat's brief conversation were very important too because they form the beginnings of a new track.
I am piqued - and eager to see what will make Payal tic!
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like gul...bt yes they shuld concentrate more on mainleadr. It wld be nice if gul supports payal in evrythng.
skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment on that piece however overall - I don't agree that Gulkand scenes should be reduced. Gulkand is a breath of fresh air and while she may be brash in her approach her presence is very much required to drive the story forward.

Think about it - if not for her the Prasads (minus Dev) would walk all over people. Prasads would get away with all their antics/schemes and no one would hold them accountable.

Any other show - Payal would have had to wait months if not years to uncover the true intentions of the Prasads - misunderstandings/misconceptions would continue unresolved for a VERY long time.

The dukhiyari bahu, the sanskari bahu, the bahu with a heart of gold keeping distance with her equally gem of a guy husband for various reasons - all that has been done to death. Gulkand brings spice to the screen and she helps the story move forward. Her presence is making the show move at a good pace and not feel dragged - imagine how we'd feel if she wasn't there - we'd be so anxious to see when and how Payal figures out the truth.

I'd be happy if they gave less screen time to Payal's mother - her regressive mindset and comments really make me cringe.

Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skar1984

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment on that piece however overall - I don't agree that Gulkand scenes should be reduced. Gulkand is a breath of fresh air and while she may be brash in her approach her presence is very much required to drive the story forward.

Think about it - if not for her the Prasads (minus Dev) would walk all over people. Prasads would get away with all their antics/schemes and no one would hold them accountable.

Any other show - Payal would have had to wait months if not years to uncover the true intentions of the Prasads - misunderstandings/misconceptions would continue unresolved for a VERY long time.

The dukhiyari bahu, the sanskari bahu, the bahu with a heart of gold keeping distance with her equally gem of a guy husband for various reasons - all that has been done to death. Gulkand brings spice to the screen and she helps the story move forward. Her presence is making the show move at a good pace and not feel dragged - imagine how we'd feel if she wasn't there - we'd be so anxious to see when and how Payal figures out the truth.

I'd be happy if they gave less screen time to Payal's mother - her regressive mindset and comments really make me cringe.

Agree to most of your parts but not ALL... I used the word 'LESS OF GUL.' scenes. I do appreciate the role GUL being an important part of the show and helping the story to move forward...the character need not keep coming in and show the true image of a particular character..every now and then...when it is already done. Yesterday's episode...the dinning table scene...was a very important scene where the whole family were present and GUL's presence was the key factor...for Payal...to understand the family better and yes the provocation part too...my point is...to love the character as GUL...the magic will remain ONLY if they don't let the character be overexposed. One should eagerly wait for that character to step in ...not the other way round.

Coming to 'Dukhiyari bahu...the sanskari bahu'...yes we have seen it but what you have forgotten ...the important positive part ...is they show that with the patience they won the hearts of all the family members. I do understand that no one...oops sorry wrong word...most of us may not like the repeated characters but in this show...at present...I repeat...at present....V like Gul because she is the voice of all...what is important is...she may be the voice...but at what cost...that is very important to know. To retaliate...at every action/word is a big NO-NO but then that is her character. If we see Payal as GUL...the fun of watching GUL will be lost and equally watching PAYAL too. So how different will be Payal ...is actually makes very interesting...atleast to me. If Gul has helped in exposing...Payal's role will be...where Gul didn't succeed...Payal WILL...The home should not be a battleground but a home to live in peace.

I love the role of Induji...the importance of every character shown will actually help the other character...if every character is GUL ( my like is 50-50 ..performance 100😃)...or the way V want them to be...the show won't be interesting at all. I feel her character is the voice of many Ma's😆

Lastly...Main leads are very important to convey the right message to viewers...I do not watch the show for other characters to take the lead but THE Main to take the lead..( MOST viewers are patiently waiting for the character Payal to take the centre stage and I do understand..V need patience )...and this is where I hope the CVs do full justice to Payal ... and not make a mockery of an educated girl and the main lead too...in the name of SWB.😃

Chitra_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Chitra Gul is a central character. Today she played a crucial role. Her actions today were to PROVOKE Payal not the Prasads. She is unable to figure out why Payal went ahead with the marriage - particularly after watching the video where the Prasads mock at Payal and her family. In fact to me that was the center piece of todays episode. Payal and Dev interaction and Rajat's brief conversation were very important too because they form the beginnings of a new track.
I am piqued - and eager to see what will make Payal tic!

I perfectly understood the presence of GUl in those scenes and very important too ...as you rightly said to form the beginnings of a new track...I felt the scene where the parents watch Dev going out of the room ...and later their thoughts...were good but again Gul and her share...arrey not neccessary...'cause Gul knows how low can Jog-Ayo be to get what they want...her share of thoughts were not necessary...instead...CVs could have used that space on someone...Less presence and more impact ...is what I believe for THIS particular interesting character.

To get the reaction from Payal ...Gul must know her weakness 😆 and we may see many episode of these scenes to see Payal finally breaking her silence and a smile on Gul's face . Lets see...thank u....
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago