I want Gulkand to the be star of this show

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
because she has the guts to deal with this family instead of worrying what her parents might think.
Please Gulkand be front and center of the show and do not become a villain. Be the strong woman you are portraying.

I think Payal is too nice to be tough with the family unfortunately and maybe you can show her how to be strong.

Payal is only strong at the office because at home she is just a sati savitri bahu of the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gul is already a star!!!⭐️

Perhaps the plot is all about what is the best way to deal with the Prasads --is it Gul's way of severe and straightforward confrontation, or is it Payal's way of dharma and values.
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Gul is already a star!!!⭐️

Perhaps the plot is all about what is the best way to deal with the Prasads --is it Gul's way of severe and straightforward confrontation, or is it Payal's way of dharma and values.

What about both ways to deal with them. I mean like a combination of both. Prasad needs a stern hand but at the same time need to be taught moral values.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

What about both ways to deal with them. I mean like a combination of both. Prasad needs a stern hand but at the same time need to be taught moral values.

Nice comments to a great post. Thank you Sirfina!
There will never be a dull moment in SWB as long as we have Gulkand, Natru, and Guddu (Guddan Mama)!!
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as said Gul is already the star of the SHOW!! i do like her role very much, but I don't like it if v only get to see Gul I want to see Payal showing her other side aswell and want Payal be shown equal to Payal.. I hope this writers do something better for her now..!!!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...well for the balanced show both sides are necessary...but I hate to see the sati-savitri acts of female lead.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

because she has the guts to deal with this family instead of worrying what her parents might think.

Please Gulkand be front and center of the show and do not become a villain. Be the strong woman you are portraying.

I think Payal is too nice to be tough with the family unfortunately and maybe you can show her how to be strong.

Payal is only strong at the office because at home she is just a sati savitri bahu of the house.

@ B ... ...I DO NOT AGREE with your point at all. I too love Gul's character ( Akshara is outstanding👏) but that does not mean the main lead will be any less.

How can you expect Payal to fight for her right...on day one...based on the video Gul showed? She is still in shock...she is yet to experience the KIND OF EXPERIENCE...Gul has. Gul is strong because of her bad experience...now how many years Gul has put in.. as a daughter-in-law...say around 6 years...inspite of so many years and experience she got fooled by her own husband...if the years has not sharpened her so called smartness...she would not have been in jail. She got emotionally fooled. My point is...Payal has still not been shown as sati savitri bahu...arrey yaar...uska pehla din hai. She is educated...she has to act smart after taking that emotional decision...which ofcourse I do feel...wish she didn't. For her TO ACT...she has to understand THE FAMILY well...and we may see many episode ...of her getting trapped with JOG'S mind games. Every step will be a measured step...Office and Home are two different things... ur knowledge and experience helps in making decision ... emotions doesn't get mixed with the decision ...BUT...at HOME...where U live...u need peace and a good enviornment...U cannot make your own HOME - Hell or add coal to fire. As a responsible and educated Bahu...her deep thinking and later her decision to take action.. will work...wait and watch.

Would like to add.. .inspite of Gul's strong/harsh action, words.. against the family they continue to play their games...all she could do is bring in fear...not the change.

Lastly I am not against the title/post but certainly on your thoughts on Payal...the journey of Payal is yet to begin as Daughter in Law.

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@chitsri: Agree with you.
If Payal believed in instant revenge then she had not gone for the wedding. I think somewhere deep in the heart ...she knows that she has to fight for the justice and cannot take anything for granted. We all love GK for her style of revenge, but also know that is not taking her towards the anticipated outcome...for me GK is like a rabbit who runs fast and still gets defeated whereas Payal will like a turtle...slow but steady...haste never wins!!!
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

I strongly disagree with your opinion #Sirfina 😊
Just because Gulkand is shown harsh towards the Prasads that doesn't mean she can teach them the lesson they need.It has been years she is with them,still no change.
Regarding Payal,her character is apt,she is educated and an educated person showing characteristics like that of Gulkand would that be justified???
Will you agree to that???😊
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

True...I agree😆