Wonderful Muh-Dikhayi of Corruption

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Everyone in the forum appears to have enjoyed Gulkand's showdown. The "muh-dikhayi" definitely lived up to its name by Gulkand's verbal unveiling the real faces of Juggy, Asantoshi, and Ayyo, which were till now covered by the ghungat of ethical and civilized values. Many things are out in the open, as per the precap, thanks to Gulkand, the Revealer in Chief:

* Payal knows that Dev is not culpable, although she has trouble believing how the family could have sheltered such a conspiracy from him

* Dev knows that there has been some big injustice in relation to his marriage that has been planned and carried out behind his back

*Dev and Payal both now know that the parents/in-laws wished to have a Service Wali Bahu

*If needed, Gulkand can replay the video evidence to all that are gathered and make the muh-dikhayi complete.

Now, my question is how do you all think that the plot will move forward? Unless the precap is misleading, it appears that the entire motive for the wedding is going to be out in the open tomorrow.

Usually serials proceed forward on the basis of a serial of uncleared MUs for weeks on end, with a number of hits and misses. This is how the plot moves forward in most serials. Here too, one would have expected that Payal would be upset with Dev, and how he redeems himself in her eyes would be a major theme in the story that would be flushed out. Now, that angle is no longer an option. Then again, one would have thought that it would be Payal and her in-laws fighting it out secretly, under the surface, with Payal trying to not give contracts to corrupt Ayyo, etc.

But now the whole thing being out in the open, I am curious how the plot will move forward. It would be nice to have everyone's input, and also increase forum activity.

Edited by aimf - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not good at predicting...still give it a try:
May be Dev still opts to be in delusion about his family, try to convince Payal that GK is wrong and in a revenge mode...and both disagree...so TV's old concept comes...husband -wife living together but far apart...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I finally got to watch today's episode!!
Yes Gulkand as the Jethani made sure that the Muh Dhikayi was a "parda phash" in more ways than one.
The snake is out of the bag and guess what it was a fake. Similarly when the truth about Jug Head and Ayyo is out every one will realize what a fake they are and how stealthily they go about spreading their venom.
How will the story move next? I am not sure if Gul will be given an opportunity to do the grand expose - something may come up.
If not, like Cherrypansy - for some reason I too find it hard to accept that Dev will believe Gul. The aura of mystery and misunderstanding will continue. Is it not Rajesh's job to expose the truth to Dev - after all that was the reason he was given a beating and thrown out of the wedding pandal and out of Dev's life.
Jug Head did talk of getting Payal caught in a chakravyahu - perhaps that is where the story is headed?
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Yes, interesting prospects, all of them. Perhaps Juggy will fake breathlessness and high BP as he had done once before, and Gulkand is forced to stop revealing things. Or the chakravyuh would be that Paayal is made to fear something connected to her parental house, and therefore everyone is quiet.

Yes, I am glad you brought up Rajesh. Once he recovers from his wounds, he would be the one to tell Dev, and finally convince him.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

I am not good at predicting...still give it a try:

May be Dev still opts to be in delusion about his family, try to convince Payal that GK is wrong and in a revenge mode...and both disagree...so TV's old concept comes...husband -wife living together but far apart...

sorry even I am not good at predicting... but agree with you..
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well well I believe that the truth won't be out so soon
After all this is a show and what goes on,in CVs minds we don't know😆
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dev believes GK...now what next???
Can Payal and Dev be a team?
aimf thumbnail