Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Meena for sharing your knowledge with us...it really helps viewers to relate to the characters of the show...Best wishes dear.
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again well described #anonee πŸ‘
I agree to all the points you have mentioned😊

I come to learn a lot from this forum
And probably that helps me to look both the sides of the coin😊

Still I will put forward my opinion

You justified Dev's character very well.But Dev was himself kept in dark.He didn't know that Payal was not aware of him being jobless.He didn't know that Payal's family was being cheated by his family.Am I right?

Gulkand was sent away from the family to let the proceedings happen peacefully.But Dev being there was not able to get the things.Why?

"a master diplomat - some one who knows to say the right things to pacify people and get what he wants!"

Well but here,there is no question of Dev being diplomat,here he was too much trusting his family or he didn't want to know about the things.He didn't have any doubt regarding Payal being an educated girl,why she agreed to get married to a jobless person like him when she could have got someone like her.

Yes Dev tries to pacify people...it could be seen when Dev was immediately called to pacify Gul.Unlike his family memebrs,Dev is not wicked even Gulkand knows this.But he is too weak.He tries to stay away from all the matters to an extent that he doesn't realise himself being used by his own family members.

The fact that Rajesh was going to tell him,wasn't he supposed to know that by himself as he is staying with the family...still he had no idea about that.Why?

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Anjali

I had given what I believe the answer to your why in my first post and I repeat it here again:
" To get Jug Head's approval Ayyo joined Jug Head in his deceitful plots and turned himself into a bully and thug - whereas Dev chose to suffer in silence and internalized his hurt by tuning out his father's behavior. Jug Head ignored Dev who in turn kept a low profile by staying away from home (and his father) as far as possible. He chose to distance himself from the happenings and drama in his house. And so, Jug Head could successfully hide the confidence trick that he pulled on the Rais."
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
Angel_Arya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

@Anjali

I had given what I believe the answer to your why in my first post and I repeat it here again:
" To get Jug Head's approval Ayyo joined Jug Head in his deceitful plots and turned himself into a bully and thug - whereas Dev chose to suffer in silence and internalized his hurt by tuning out his father's behavior. Jug Head ignored Dev who in turn kept a low profile by staying away from home (and his father) as far as possible. He chose to distance himself from the happenings and drama in his house. And so, Jug Head could successfully hide the confidence trick that he pulled on the Rais."
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

So I guess right now when he came to know everything,he would keep himself away from the drama and let Payal be the victim.
Well I give up for now πŸ˜†

Edited by Angel_Arya - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

So I guess right now when he came to know everything,he would keep himself away from the drama and let Payal be the victim.
Well I give up for now πŸ˜†

Anjali
are you a mind reader by any chance? You predicted where I would go with this so perfectly!
I am just mulling over preparing a post - over why Dev the walked away!!
Angel_Arya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Anjali are you a mind reader by any chance? You predicted where I would go with this so perfectly!
I am just mulling over preparing a post - over why Dev the walked away!!

Maybe we think the sameπŸ˜†
Meena,it was really fun to have a good discussion with you.
With all the others involved tooπŸ˜ƒ

anonee thumbnail
Yes the discussions are fun!!
Thank you for making it enjoyable πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago