Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Yes he is good at heart, a gentle soul. He dotes on Payal and respects her. He is not malicious like his family. But at this stage is he truly worthy of Payal?

It's not solely about the fact that he does not have a job and isn't financially secure. Of course that matters but that isn't the only problem. He can find a stable job at some point and work his way up. But for me the real problem lies with Dev's approach towards his family.

The young lad blindly follows whatever his parents or brother say - and blind faith is never a good trait in anyone. It's unfortuante to see Dev failing to trust his instinct...resulting in him taking everything on face value. I find it hard to believe that he's never had an inkling...a shadow of doubt regarding what goes on around him.

It could just be that Dev has been conveniently oblivious to what's been going on within his family, because it is easier that way, rather than having to deal with demons lurking around his grand but rather cosmetic mansion. He has turned a blind eye because he isn't like the rest - but perhaps is unable to accept reality.

Dev is calm and thoughtful...but he still has some growing up to do and needs to become more educated in reading people. If a young man is unable to understand his family, how will he understand the world...

Maybe post marriage we will see a gradual change in Dev. He just might begin to open his eyes and see what's in front of him. And I hope so...for his sake, for Payal's sake and above all, for their relationship. It's about time Dev took charge. He needs to man up and relaise what his family members truly are.

Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was actually hoping that Payal will discover those true lies befire the marriage...that Dev will do something about himself to prove that he is worthy of her...that i imagined an entry of a better guy to vie againsts Dev for Payal's affection.. and a lot if things but it seems its futile unless Payal goes inside the Prasad house to see abd hear herself about the whoevfamily's dirty laundry😳..
great topic, TM..
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

Yes he is good at heart, a gentle soul. He dotes on Payal and respects her. He is not mailcious like his family. But at this stage is he truly worthy of Payal?

It's not solely about the fact that he does not have a job and isn't financially secure. Of course that matters but that isn't the only problem. He can find a stable job at some point and work his way up. But for me the real problem lies with Dev's approach towards his family.

The young lad blindly follows whatever his parents or brother say - and blind faith is never a good trait in anyone. It's unfortuante to see Dev failing to trust his instinct...resulting in him taking everything on face value. I find it hard to believe that he's never had an inkling...a shadow of doubt regarding what goes on around him.

It could just be that Dev has been conveniently oblivious to what's been going on within his family, because it is easier that way, rather than having to deal with demons lurking around his grand but rather cosmetic mansion. He has turned a blind eye because he isn't like the rest - but perhaps is unable to accept reality.

Dev is calm and thoughtful...but he still has some growing up to do and needs to become more educated in reading people. If a young man is unable to understand his family, how will he understand the world...

Maybe post marriage we will see a gradual change in Dev. He just might begin to open his eyes and see what's in front of him. And I hope so...for his sake, for Payal's sake and above all, for their relationship. It's about time Dev took charge. He needs to man up and relaise what his family members truly are.

Fab post and so true👏

Dev as DEV...I want to believe ( as CVs r not doing their part 😆 ) that he was put at boarding school right from prekg...away from home enviornment.😉

Payal's silence will be the gradual change and as u said..'open his eyes and see what is in front of him'.

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed
How come Dev is living in the house along with his family and he doesn't know anything about their deeds?

Nice post 👏
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

Agreed

How come Dev is living in the house along with his family and he doesn't know anything about their deeds?

Nice post👏

exactly lived so many years and knw nothing about him..
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

Agreed

Nice post👏

exactly! my point!!
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post and great discussions. Me likes the shape this forum is taking...!