Payal .. there is more bad news

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Payal .. there is more bad news
Payal -- I am afraid you have not heard all. There is more to come.
Gul did a terrific job trying to expose her.. I am sorry, your in-laws to you. Gul has been kept in the dark all along - so she is not aware of all the deception played by AyyJaiJo (Ayyo, Jaiswal, Jog) on you and your family.
In fact were it not for the chance encounter in the garden where Gul was able to videotape their gushing pride at deceiving you and your family - you may not have known that Dev is a lazy-bum who is avoiding taking up any job on the pretext of preparing for bank exams.
Well, the worst is yet to come. The video that Gul showed you did not capture Ayyo - so you are blissfully (I apologize, I know you are not exactly in bliss) unaware that Ayyo is Dev's elder brother. Yes, Ayyo is the brother that DEV considers to be his role model!! Could not get worse right?
Well wait there is more - Dev totally believes in the philosophy of bribery. He even trains young kids in this area. Ask your nephews-from-marriage Sonu and Bunty - they will tell you how adept a teacher DEV is in the art of bribery.
And one more thing. You do not believe in thuggery, right? Well a gang of thugs beat up a well wisher of yours at your wedding. The thugs were your in-laws and the well-wisher is Rajesh who deliberately wanted Dev to know that you were a victim of lies and deceipt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Her dreams wit Dev r already broken to pieces...nd now its Ayyo's identity s pending in d list...Wish she does not cry anymore...She mite b shocked but I want her to give it back to them. in Payal's style...nd .I want Payal nd Gul to say its fight back time Prasads...
I ve a thing against Dev too wat s ?tat he wants to become a Government servant/ bank officer, indeed he s a lazy soul his affection towards every1 s laudable but his reasons not to take up a job s big NO from my side...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Payal😭
She was totally kept in the dark by her in-laws.
Her husband Dev and her in-laws are totally opposite
of what she has assumed.
Well lets see how she handles herself
Probably she will bring the change needed in Dev
regarding his job
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel_Arya

Poor Payal😭

She was totally kept in the dark by her in-laws.
Her husband Dev and her in-laws are totally opposite
of what she has assumed.
Well lets see how she handles herself
Probably she will bring the change needed in Dev
regarding his job

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘

So true, all that was said in your post! You have such a nice way of looking at things. This is one of my favorite posts!

I would like to take the liberty to add a few more things that were inspired by your post:

Payal, do not trust ANYONE in that house. Your new husband, interestingly named Dev, may be god-like because he does not subscribe to deceit, but he is a rather gullible trusting fellow, and will spill everything you tell him to his parents and Ayyo. He lacks discernment and decisiveness. He is not a good judge of character, and is still too weak to protect you from the sharks in the house.

You can't trust your new sister-in-law Guddi, for although she appears to be a sweet young college going girl, she has been trained by the preying cat (pun intented) Bhaktan Billi mother and Jughead father. Since childhood, she has been raised on a serial (pun intended again) of lies and deceit. Furthermore, Guddi is insecure by nature, and will do anything to get her parents' and Ayyo's approval. Therefore, SAAVADHAAN, dear Payal

You cannot trust the nephews, because they are naughty little fellows, raised by grandad Juggy and Appa Ayyo. They will do anything for money! They will even pit people against one another and watch the fun. Cute as Sonu and Bunty are, they are getting dangerous lessons of dishonesty in their formative years.

You cannot even trust the servant couple, because, living in such a household, naturally, they would have their loyalties to the people who they are most scared of, which is Ayyo! Ayyo can even beat up an innocent domestic worker just to distort yet another story.

Payal, you can only trust Gulkand, but who can blame her if she does not wish to have anything to do with you after you refused to heed her advice? Woo her and apologise. Perhaps she might change her mind. Learn to look past her tongue, and you might then find your only ally.
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

πŸ‘πŸ‘

So true, all that was said in your post! You have such a nice way of looking at things. This is one of my favorite posts!

I would like to take the liberty to add a few more things that were inspired by your post:

Payal, do not trust ANYONE in that house. Your new husband, interestingly named Dev, may be god-like because he does not subscribe to deceit, but he is a rather gullible trusting fellow, and will spill everything you tell him to his parents and Ayyo. He lacks discernment and decisiveness. He is not a good judge of character, and is still too weak to protect you from the sharks in the house.

You can't trust your new sister-in-law Guddi, for although she appears to be a sweet young college going girl, she has been trained by the preying cat (pun intented) Bhaktan Billi mother and Jughead father. Since childhood, she has been raised on a serial (pun intended again) of lies and deceit. Furthermore, Guddi is insecure by nature, and will do anything to get her parents' and Ayyo's approval. Therefore, SAAVADHAAN, dear Payal

You cannot trust the nephews, because they are naughty little fellows, raised by grandad Juggy and Appa Ayyo. They will do anything for money! They will even pit people against one another and watch the fun. Cute as Sonu and Bunty are, they are getting dangerous lessons of dishonesty in their formative years.

You cannot even trust the servant couple, because, living in such a household, naturally, they would have their loyalties to the people who they are most scared of, which is Ayyo! Ayyo can even beat up an innocent domestic worker just to distort yet another story.

Payal, you can only trust Gulkand, but who can blame her if she does not wish to have anything to do with you after you refused to heed her advice? Woo her and apologise. Perhaps she might change her mind. Learn to look past her tongue, and you might then find your only ally.

ClapClapClap
Totally agree with all that you have written. I am so glad that you wrote all that I missed in my post.
Continuing with the theme of add-ons:
Payal with this one step you have wiped out the joy of living in your parents, siblings, and Guttan Mama as well as Gul and yourself.
You were raised with the thought that life is about finding peace and joy within - but you have just embraced turmoil and sorrow as a way of life. To find inner peace under such environments is near impossible. Is there a way out? Yes, focus on what gives you happiness and no matter what pursue them - under no way make it your mission to reform others. Remember one can only change oneself. The path of goodness is razor sharp and yes it will make your feet bleed - but that is the only way to inner peace.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am happy that you did not mind that I added to the post.

Your soliloquy on inner peace is beautifully worded advice for Payal. I hope the CVs make her heed it.

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved reading it and the add-ons too.

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘