The Beginning of SWB......

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterday's episode truly was ONE moment we all waited for...GUL to expose JOG's secret to Payal. Gul tries to explain further to Payal as she is not willing to believe her...she is more confused...Gul says that the purpose of getting a Sericewali Bahu is to bring in monthly salary as dowry and further adds that Dev is unemployed...he is not running any business in coaching centre but a student there. This shocks Payal...Gul continues saying that she is in no way benefited by exposing the secret to her and it is up to her to stop this marriage and save herself from getting drowned. Payal is shaken and confused what to believe and what not to believe...Gul being Gul...adds that she has one more proof and shows the video where the JOG nd family (excluding Dev..ofcourse) talks about how they fooled the Rai family in bringing in SWB for them to enjoy the fruits...rest of their lives.

Meanwhile Pandit asks to bring Payal for marriage rituals ...Bhuneshwar stops Alka and Neelu from going...instead he request Pandit to allow him to bring his daughter to the Mandap as he is fond of her ( am not going into detail )...Bhuneshwar is shocked to see Payal in a very sad state ...thinks the reason to be the separation from them...He says to Payal that before he takes her to the Mandap..he has something to share with her as they always do...no secret between them ( here V see the struggle of emotion on Payal's face )...The retirement letter and that he is going to retire in 3 months time...he is happy that her marriage is before his retirement and that she is going to a cultured family who respect her values too and adds that he is going to lead a peaceful life as Rajat's business too is picking up and there is still time for Neelu...he turns to see Payal weeping silently.

Gulkhand calls Inspector and request him to allow her to talk to her brother...she informs that the work is done and she will be there in no time ...thanks to Inspector for accepting the request of hers. Gulkhand's parting shot ...'Yeh toh trailer tha...picture abhi bakhi hai'. πŸ˜†

Performance :

Gulkand and Payal...BOTH were excellent...one WITH the maximum dialogue and the other WITHOUT much dialogue...πŸ‘

Scenes :

Gul and Payal...outstanding.

Bhuneshwar - Payal...Emotional and moved me especially...a silent Payal who was experiencing the lows of her life...struggling to balance her emotions.

Note : The video didn't show AYODHYA ...

My thoughts : Gul will be in for a shock and this may put her against Payal that inspite of taking all the troubles of saving her from the dragon's mouth...Payal stepped in as SWB. Picture abhi baki hai Gulkhand...

Nirmala...hope your system gets back to workingπŸ˜†
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post and a very succinct summary of today's episode.
I too think that Gulkand is going to be unhappy with Payal and that she will not understand Payal's reasons for agreeing to this alliance. Before they both team up there might be some fireworks between them.

I loved Gulkand's parting shot: Abhi to bas trailer hi dekha hai. Poori phillum abhi baaki hai.

Gulkand also looked wonderful in the band wala's attire. I don't know anyone who could have carried that dress as well as she did. Wished they had actually shown some band-walas, though.

Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome πŸ‘
Well u said it right...

Let's see what happens

Gul already doesn't spare JogπŸ˜†

Now Payal will also start πŸ˜†

They deserve it

Does Gul know about Ayyo's involvement in this plan???

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, amazing summary of an amazing episode... πŸ‘
Loved Gulkand - Payal.. both were FAB..
Gul with her dialogues.. and Payal with her expressions.. πŸ‘
Bhuvneshwar and Payal.. that scene was soo touching! 😭
Poor Gul... I really hope she'll not be against Payal..
Let's see what Payal does now..

The journey of SWB begins... πŸ˜‰
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

The episode had everything with d best dialogues for Gul and Bhuvi....Kratika ,She never needs a dialogue to emote her expressions....

How i wish she came to know abt d truth much earlier...After knowing d truth of Prasads, s her attraction for Dev has gone?....

A wonderful review Chitra....
I do not know wen ll my system gets ready, it blocks IF...