anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

So Devrani (Payal, wife of younger brother) and Jethani (Gul, wife of elder brother) finally meet!

Jethani is on a mission - which is to warn the incoming Devrani of the unscrupulous nature of the Prasads and if possible stop her from getting married to Dev,
Devrani is all dressed up as bride and ready to participate in the ceremonies that will make her Dev's wife.
Will Devrani Payal be convinced and call off the wedding at the last minute?
Will Jug Head be able to pull off the wedding?
Or are all these spoilers Jug Head's dream?
For some reason I cannot see the wedding being called off. The wedding will happen - Payal may go through with it for the sake of Neelam and her parents.
Gul's revelations will deflate her spirits and she will get married with a heavy heart. Things will only get worse when she comes to know that Ayyo is Dev's brother.
Her only friend at the in-laws is Gul and currently Gul is living with her brother.
I think post-wedding - Payal will shrink away from Dev.So, the next big track will be Dev and Payal re-bonding.
Gosh what a mess Jug Head has created!!
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

So Devrani (Payal, wife of younger brother) and Jethani (Gul, wife of elder brother) finally meet!

Jethani is on a mission - which is to warn the incoming Devrani of the unscrupulous nature of the Prasads and if possible stop her from getting married to Dev,
Devrani is all dressed up as bride and ready to participate in the ceremonies that will make her Dev's wife.
Will Devrani Payal be convinced and call off the wedding at the last minute?
Will Jug Head be able to pull off the wedding?
Or are all these spoilers Jug Head's dream?
For some reason I cannot see the wedding being called off. The wedding will happen - Payal may go through with it for the sake of Neelam and her parents.
Gul's revelations will deflate her spirits and she will get married with a heavy heart. Things will only get worse when she comes to know that Ayyo is Dev's brother.
Her only friend at the in-laws is Gul and currently Gul is living with her brother.
I think post-wedding - Payal will shrink away from Dev so, the next big track will be Dev and Payal re-bonding.
Gosh what a mess Jug Head has created!!

This really makes sense...and yes do agree with your thoughts. Payal's concern will force her to take this major step.. ..she will prove as the days goes by...' Humility leads to strength and not to weakness'.

Anonnee...this drama will be very interesting... and if I am not mistaken...one spoiler did mention that they get married and she threatens them saying that they will regret having her as a 'DIL'.

Did wonder about 'cute romance' and yes this can happen only if your thoughts are of CVsπŸ˜† and am sure it will be Rajesh who will disclose ALL to Payal...the misunderstanding and later the fight as ONE.

Brilliant post as usual...Good dayπŸ˜ƒ

anonee thumbnail
Chitra I live on the other side of the planet - so right now it is good night for me πŸ˜†
I am glad you liked the post - I think the CVs are ramping up the drama quotient so that all will watch the show just to know how things unfold! πŸ˜‰
So they have Rajesh being beaten black and blue with Payal hearing his screams. They have Ayyo giving a thappad to Rajesh and Gul acting as a pertromax bearer.
And the climax will be played by Jug Head who will fake a heart attack πŸ˜‰ when Gul throws the plastic snake on Payal πŸ˜ƒ
Neelama and Alka will be awestruck by Gul, Guttan mama will comb his moustache and hair, Rajat will fume and threaten to give Ayyo a punch, Payal's mom will cry and Payal's dad will tell her that the decision to go ahead with the wedding is hers πŸ˜•
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really feeling bad for Payal

The whole Prasad family except Dev and Gul ofcourse has conspired against her

Waiting eagerly for what happens the next πŸ˜‰

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jug head is no less than any don...so he, Ayo, stupid mum, and greedy sister are big criminals even Jug's friend. They have just played the emotions of an innocent girl...must rot in hell.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

This really makes sense...and yes do agree with your thoughts. Payal's concern will force her to take this major step.. ..she will prove as the days goes by...' Humility leads to strength and not to weakness'.

Anonnee...this drama will be very interesting... and if I am not mistaken...one spoiler did mention that they get married and she threatens them saying that they will regret having her as a 'DIL'.

Did wonder about 'cute romance' and yes this can happen only if your thoughts are of CVsπŸ˜† and am sure it will be Rajesh who will disclose ALL to Payal...the misunderstanding and later the fight as ONE.

Brilliant post as usual...Good dayπŸ˜ƒ

AGREED!!!!

amazing post aonee πŸ‘
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Its good tat at least the truth is known to bride b4 marriage...Dev has created a very good image infront of Rais...bcoz of Jog his character ll b questioned...
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Its good tat at least the truth is known to bride b4 marriage...Dev has created a very good image infront of Rais...bcoz of Jog his character ll b questioned...

Payal ' s dad will ask the same question as jug head -- perhaps Dev is not jug head's son?
Angel_Arya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

yes.It will be difficult for Dev to prove himself innocent infront of Payal and the Rais.Feeling bad for him
Angel_Arya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Payal ' s dad will ask the same question as jug head -- perhaps Dev is not jug head's son?

Seriously😲

Word Count: 1