anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Did you notice the new montage? Both Payal and Dev look royal in their wedding outfits. Both are smiling blissfully - so my guess is they are totally clueless of Jug Head's doings.
The marriage talks are on and the CVs are building up the drama in each episode so that we get hooked wondering whether any of Jug Head's secrets will be exposed. The CVs handled the situation well today - by reinforcing Dev's character trait of generosity and consideration of others needs. The relevance to the plot made the emotional appeal of the scene genuine. And thankfully, Nandan, the other candidate appeared subdued and natural with NO over the top emotions (like thanking Dev profusely).
Our (the viewer) desire to see Jug Head exposed makes the build up of such scenarios necessary. The fact is, Jug Head is very crafty and currently he has lady luck on his side - both of these factors result in good reasons for things to work out differently.
I hope the CVs continue to effectively motivate the viewers and keep them hooked. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Did you notice the new montage? Both Payal and Dev look royal in their wedding outfits. Both are smiling blissfully - so my guess is they are totally clueless of Jug Head's doings.
The marriage talks are on and the CVs are building up the drama in each episode so that we get hooked wondering whether any of Jug Head's secrets will be exposed. The CVs handled the situation well today - by reinforcing Dev's character trait of generosity and consideration of others needs. The relevance to the plot made the emotional appeal of the scene genuine. And thankfully, Nandan, the other candidate appeared subdued and natural with NO over the top emotions (like thanking Dev profusely).
Our (the viewer) desire to see Jug Head exposed makes the build up of such scenarios necessary. The fact is, Jug Head is very crafty and currently he has lady luck on his side - both of these factors result in good reasons for things to work out differently.
I hope the CVs continue to effectively motivate the viewers and keep them hooked. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bold...So true and agree...Let Jog continue with his tricks till he gets caught...he will take a mini break and will be back in doing what he is at best๐Ÿ˜† Am sure CVs...will keep us hooked and Payal and Gul ..on toes๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovely post dear.

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yeah Devyal looked royal in d montage...but these 2 r separated in d particular shot....Hope u could interpret abt it in future....