Precap: Is Payal feeling cheated?

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Precap: Is Payal feeling cheated?

We do not know exactly what Dev told Payal re: his job interview situation, as the CVs hit the mute button on that conversation (we will probably hear the details tomorrow). However since he is not aware of Jug Head's deception (that Dev runs a coaching class), I suspect that Dev has told her about his first job interview and that he will still keep attending coaching classes and taking the bank exams.
I suspect the information has pulled the rug off Payal's feet. She is probably feeling cheated - whether she thinks that Dev failed to be honest with her and her family or whether she lays the blame on Jug Head is immaterial. The fact is she is in shock and is in two minds regarding conveying it to the rest of the family. Ultimately it is up to her - should she call off the wedding or go ahead with it? If the Prasad's lied to her about this one important detail - how many others are they lying about? And most importantly what is the reason for lying?
In any event, it appears she has decided to avoid Dev for the time being. She does not answer his phone call. Now Dev will get into a tizzy and my dear friends, here is the beginning of the grand family drama that is SWB. πŸ˜ƒ Dev put her in a difficult position and she in turn has put him in a difficult position. The root cause of it is Jug Head and his greed. Of course ultimately he is going to be on the receiving end of all this. But for now the pin that will deflate Jug Head's balloon of confidence has slipped out of the bag. Humpty Dumpty's (Jug Head) perch is going to tremble! πŸ˜‰
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Dev has told her everything. so the thing about dev being employed and her being lied by the in-laws will be opened before the marriage.. 🀒

intresting, interesting & interesting...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Payal's disappointed face tells it all ...

The precap makes me feel tat Payal knew the truth but how come CVs revealed it so early abt it...Finally Dev got a job to support him and his family financially....

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
She is in a shock state...let down...

What I felt was if a part of revelation is before...what holds after...probably blow after blow.

Dev's getting job before marriage...is quite a relief for the familyπŸ˜† and viewers tooπŸ˜‰

Precap...interesting and You are right annone...' Here comes the beginning of grand family drama that is SWB' πŸ‘πŸΌ

anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

I think Dev has told her everything. so the thing about dev being employed and her being lied by the in-laws will be opened before the marriage.. 🀒

intresting, interesting & interesting...

πŸ‘πŸΌ

ITA. It would be good if Dev told Payal about his employment status because then the Payal and her family would be aware that it was Jug Head who lied to them and that Dev's hands are clean.
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

Payal's disappointed face tells it all ...

The precap makes me feel tat Payal knew the truth but how come CVs revealed it so early abt it...Finally Dev got a job to support him and his family financially....

I think this may be the only truth that is revealed before marriage. This would enable Payal and her family to know that Dev is in the dark about Jug Head's deceptive ways. And not shatter Payal's trust in Dev.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonee

ITA. It would be good if Dev told Payal ab
out his employment status because then the Payal and her family would be aware that it was Jug Head who lied to them and that Dev's hands are clean.

Oh Yea! I hope Gul-Pay will get together and teach a lesson to Jogs... 😑 πŸ˜†
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

She is in a shock state...let down...

What I felt was if a part of revelation is before...what holds after...probably blow after blow.

Dev's getting job before marriage...is quite a relief for the familyπŸ˜† and viewers tooπŸ˜‰

Precap...interesting and You are right annone...' Here comes the beginning of grand family drama that is SWB' πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes, Dev getting a job and that too a manager's post puts him at par with Payal. So, it is a relief.
It is good that Dev blurted all to Payal because this will convince her and her family that Dev was unaware of Jug Head's duplicity.
After overcoming this initial shock Payal will trust Dev and the two of them will together face the blows that are to come later on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

I think this may be the only truth that is revealed before marriage. This would enable Payal and her family to know that Dev is in the dark about Jug Head's deceptive ways. And not shatter Payal's trust in Dev.

4m wat I saw Bhuvi never considered his daughters as a burden, so if he comes to know abt Jog's intention early he ll throw every1 out...