anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The wedding promo gives the impression that Gulkand will be present at Dev and Payal's wedding.

However, I do not think Gulkand will be at the wedding.
Saturday's precap indicated that Dev will call Payal before taking the bank exam asking her to wish him. She will then come to know that he is unemployed and does not own a coaching class. This will raise warning signs in Payal that all is not right with the Prasad family. Dev will have to convince her to go ahead with the wedding.
Meanwhile Ayyo will follow Jug Head's instruction and try to pull a fast one on Gulkand. Gulkand may escape - but that will make her realize that the Prasad family is really out to get her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same thoughts.. I don't think she will be present at the wedding.
but there will be a big twist in the marriage.. its gonna be really interesting..

I think Payal now knows about it.. well it can be something else too. lets see.. 😃
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

same thoughts.. I don't think she will be present at the wedding.
but there will be a big twist in the marriage.. its gonna be really interesting..

I think Payal now knows about it.. well it can be something else too. lets see.. 😃

Good to know that you too think likewise 😊
Yes, there is going to be a big twist. 😆
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

The wedding promo gives the impression that Gulkand will be present at Dev and Payal's wedding.

However, I do not think Gulkand will be at the wedding.
Saturday's precap indicated that Dev will call Payal before taking the bank exam asking her to wish him. She will then come to know that he is unemployed and does not own a coaching class. This will raise warning signs in Payal that all is not right with the Prasad family. Dev will have to convince her to go ahead with the wedding.
Meanwhile Ayyo will follow Jug Head's instruction and try to pull a fast one on Gulkand. Gulkand may escape - but that will make her realize that the Prasad family is really out to get her.

Do agree with your views on Promo...did u notice Ayyo present in the wedding? I hope I am right...I felt he was there...and @U...agree ... his presence behind the family and later action will be the ugly truth for GUL...

What will be interesting is how Payal will get convinced and more how will CVs convince us😆
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Do agree with your views on Promo...did u notice Ayyo present in the wedding? I hope I am right...I felt he was there...and @U...agree ... his presence behind the family and later action will be the ugly truth for GUL...

What will be interesting is how Payal will get convinced and more how will CVs convince us😆

😲Oh! I have to go back and re-view the promo to see if Ayyo was at the wedding. I was focusing on Payal and Dev - I did not check out the family members 😕
Yep - Gul is going to be taken by surprise with the fact that her husband is in the plot behind her!!
ITA about convincing us and Payal 😉
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

</div>

<div>

Good to know that you too think likewise 😊

Yes, there is going to be a big twist. 😆

as per the new article it seems, Gulkand will be actually there.. let's see.. 😳
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anonee
You may well be right about this, you usually are. But I so wish that ms drama queen Gulkand shows up at the wedding. I have not yet seen the latest episode, so I do not know what Dev divulged to Payal over the phone. This might also be a red herring, as usually there is a lot of hype created in these serials about certain damaging revelations (the number of times Yash nearly came to know about Arati's divorcee status in PV is a case in point) without them happening, at least not so early in the show. But then Gulkands arrival also portends damaging revelations, and therefore it is an intriguing dilemma regarding who is going to reveal what to Payal before and during the wedding. We shall see how it plays out. I feel however, that knowing Gulkand, she might well make an appearance athe wedding, but hen be intercepted by Ayyo before too much damage is done,

Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail

😲Oh! I have to go back and re-view the promo to see if Ayyo was at the wedding. I was focusing on Payal and Dev - I did not check out the family members 😕
Yep - Gul is going to be taken by surprise with the fact that her husband is in the plot behind her!!
ITA about convincing us and Payal 😉

I did go back and see the promo once again. Yes, Ayyo is present at the wedding! You cannot see his full face. Only a lower quadrant is visible.
Well, it is hard to believe that the CVs will reveal all of Jug Head's deception before the wedding. So, I am going to stop speculating and just take it as it comes 😆😊
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@anonee

You may well be right about this, you usually are. But I so wish that ms drama queen Gulkand shows up at the wedding. I have not yet seen the latest episode, so I do not know what Dev divulged to Payal over the phone. This might also be a red herring, as usually there is a lot of hype created in these serials about certain damaging revelations (the number of times Yash nearly came to know about Arati's divorcee status in PV is a case in point) without them happening, at least not so early in the show. But then Gulkands arrival also portends damaging revelations, and therefore it is an intriguing dilemma regarding who is going to reveal what to Payal before and during the wedding. We shall see how it plays out. I feel however, that knowing Gulkand, she might well make an appearance athe wedding, but hen be intercepted by Ayyo before too much damage is done,

You have more confidence in my prediction capacity of the serial than I do!! 😉😆
I think the CVs will show Dev revealing his lack of employment status and the good news that he has landed a job to Payal. This is simply because they will want Payal to know (or at least have some idea) that Dev is unaware of Jug Head's duplicity and played no part in it.
The rest Gulkand, Ayyo, Guddi and their financial problems most likely will not be revealed now. Like you say, it is just a red herring.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I so wish she b there at d wedding to give Ayyo and Prasads a fitting reply in her own terms...Awesome views...