A Rose 4 a Rose....................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Jog becomes happy hearing d news...He happily proposes his beloved and he says 2 santhoshi abt Dev's work ...Guddi comes there and says don b happy as there is still Gul...

Payal requests Dev tat d marriage b happen in a simple way as she doesn't want her family to suffer after their marriage...Dev feels proud of her and appreciates payal for her caring nature...

Dev sees here and there where Payal asks him wats d matter...he takes something 4m d pocket and payal says tat she cant accept d gift...Dev convinces and surprises her of his gift...Its a beautiful rose...

He carefully gives her and she lovingly takes it 4m him...He departs saying a bye...

Jog proudly hugs Dev of his work ...Dev requests Jog of not wanting a grand wedding 4 him...Dev makes jog remember his wrong doings against Gul...therefore Jog agrees to his wish...nd proudly states 2 santhoshi tat Dev has made his work much easier ...as dis matter now wont reach Gul's hear...

Ayo comes to Prasad's house...where he s greeted by Guddi and Ayo...Guddi feels bad tat Ayyo wont b able to attend d wedding...he states tat dis marriage ll happen if he s away as he has to manage Gul 2...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sad_vivace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great reviewπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
and the smileys are just...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
do it again!!!⭐️
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks love your post it always bring a smile to my face
nirmalac99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Thanks love your post it always bring a smile to my face

I know u always try to comment in my every posts....But i couldnt reply u...Thanks 4 appreciating me always...

Thnx 4 d every individual ...u r all amazing...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice review!
But I think you should change the header ... or else Gulkand will claim the rose for she is the one whose name has a rose πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
A very nice review dear with ur cute emoticons...loved the episode and Dev-Payal moments...and ofcourse Jog-Santoshji's moments too O my gosh... budapey mein bhi...kya dialogue phekta hai aur woh bhi apney dost key samney ..

NirmalaπŸ‘πŸΌ
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Thanks dearies for liking d emos...

ll b careful next time in selectin it @annone...i don want to get myself trouble with Gul...

Jog s so romantic in proposing her...but wen dey hear Gul's name their luv fizzle out...