anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jug Head's Fear Dream

We finally got to see the workings of Jug Head's subconscious mind today. When he finally woke up from the nightmare, Jaiswal and Santoshi Devi shook off his fear by telling him "It is just a dream".

Nah, nah friend this is not just a dream - it is his subconscious mind telling him that he better 'kiss and make-up' with Gulkand (Can you imagine Jug Head literally doing this? 🤣).

Maybe I am going too far in saying 'kiss and make-up' but the message is clear he needs to find an amiable solution to the "Gulkand problem" in his life. The subconscious thought that Gulkand may take back all of her dowry and that they may have to live a lesser economical lifestyle is trying to grab his attention - so that he may come to terms with reality and do something about it.

The image of Gulkand that he saw in his dreams - as Lord Yama (or Lord of Death) is an emotional transference He views a lesser economic lifestyle as being as good as death - what I mean, is that he prefers death to living a lesser economic lifestyle. So he views Gulkand as the Lord of Death. Interestingly in Hindu mythology Lord Yama is also the book-keeper of our good and bad deeds. And, Jug Head in his dream sees Gulkand meting out a just punishment for his actions. Just as he threw her and her husband (Ayodhya) penniless out of the house - he dreams that Gulkand throws him and his wife penniless (Santoshi Devi) out of the house!

So the bottomline is that Jug Head is aware of his mean character traits and its impact on the lives of other people. But he is ignoring the truth and burying it in his subconscious mind and is merrily hoodwinking people and plodding along thinking that he can live an outrageously wealthy lifestyle with the income that his bahus (daughter-in-laws) bring in.

Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OHH MYY!!! 😆
This was sooo funny. after the dream I think for him dead would be even better. 🤣
it was so hilarious too see Jogs and Santoshi's expressions.. 😆
Loved it totally..

Great post.. 😃
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post on emotional transference. I have not seen the episode yet, but now I am eager to watch it.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The dream of Jog s hilarious to catch....jog likes to play with every1s emotion but fears of one and oly Gulkand...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Fear is not funny but to watch fear on JOG's face alongwith Santoshi Mai...OMG...what a hilarious scene ...

Brilliant post dear.