Do u feel bad for Gulkand?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I feel bad for Gulkand. She is literally alone. 1st she n her family were harassed wid nearly 2 crores dowry wid cash n other items. I am sure she may have been physically n mentally tortured in her initial years of marriage cuz she has 2 kids of 6-7 years age. She may have turned grey to protect herself. Who knows Ayodhya may be harassing her like Jogi still harasses n even goes to slap Santy. D water Gulkand threw at d maid may be hardly hot but still dats d only thing I hated for her doing. As for Guddi, she needs more than one slap. She is such a chamchi of her parents n brother. She told Gulkand dat wateva her father n brother r doing r right ie. planning to ask dowry 4m Dev's sasural. Gulkand slapped her cuz she only knows wat a family goes thru due to dowry. Guddi even tricks her own brother turning on a song or locking him in his room dat Gulkand does not knows abt him. Guddi is dumb not thinking dat she too can be a victim like Gulkand.

If d in-laws were not enough, Gulkand has no support even 4m her own family. Her brother n SIL lies to her abt d business so dat she goes back to her in-laws who r monsters. They don't believe her wen she tells them abt their wrong doings. They r morons who don't understand even after giving so much dowry. They r only caring abt d so-called society. Gulkand is so badly trying to improve his business not knowing abt his lie. Dat bloody Jogi nearly killed her. Yaa, a person can die 4m falling 4m stairs. Gulkand is a little rough n tough. Wat if Gulkand was weak n she was beaten by her husband n in-laws? Wat wud her brother n SIL tell her then? To go back to her in-laws otherwise people will talk. I want Gulkand to leave both these selfish families n go somewhere to be independent. She does not want another girl's life to be ruined so she wants to stop Dev's marriage.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with your post.. TOTALLY!!
feel really sad for her and what Ayodhya is doing also very bad..
Poor Gulkand.. hope she will get to knw about him soon! it'll be fun to
watch then..

great post.. 😃
veenisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you poor her even her husband is planning and plotting against Her :(
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I forgot to mention abt Ayodhya. He is playing wid her emotions. Dat good for nothing Natru Sasur n her hubby is planning to kill her I think. Gulkand even came into Natru's nautanki n gave her necklace n bangles for Guddi. I hope Gulkand returns for Payal n supports her.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Do feel bad for Gulkand but she is quite strong ...once she comes to know the games the family played on her...excluding Dev...they will be IN for a shock...the shock of losing the game.
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My oly fear s tat if Gul becomes angry on d Prasads now it ll start to reciprocate on Payal 2...hope dey wont plot against each other...

WOnderful post