D unknown booth..................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Gulkand was stopped by d goons and they started to tease Gul...where Gul slaps them and storms near Jog....
Jog was shocked and given a chance to speak...he creates a new story to cover up d situation...
Gulkand asks abt d presence of sanjeeda nd Reshami in d house...Jog lies tat they r here for a show but she ddidnt trust him...
Gul brought 2 peopleto sell d mansion...hearing dis jog states tat he wanted to do a shanti pooja to evade d evil from d house...Those 2 guys runs 4m there...
Payal s happy abt d haldi ceremony and becoming of Mrs. Dev prasad...D neighbors r proud of Payal...Neelu 2 joins them in appreciating payal...
Indu enters Payal's room and asks her d things tat she wants to take to her sasural...She feels bad tat her everything s packed and asks her mother abt it ...Payal s consoled by her dad...he makes her understand tat Indu does this for her own good...
Dev was locked in his room so tat he wont meet Gul(did santhosi and guddi thought that dis would help)...hearing d voice from upstairs Gul tries to go there but she was pulled down by Jog. and she fell in d stairs ...Jog has completely lost it, having no respect 4 a woman...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanzy thumbnail
hello,, i really want to interact in this forum but i am finding it hard to understand the show and all the time i have to search for the swb because nobody does the update here...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Nice review of the episode...😃

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice review 😊
Seriously Jog has no respect for any woman 😡
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Thanks 4 ur cool comments...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree - Jug Head is losing his head. This is precisely the reason I call him Jug Head!!
jughead
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

Agree - Jug Head is losing his head. This is precisely the reason I call him Jug Head!!

jughead

lol thanks for d meaning of Jughead...