D guessing game for this week...................

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

U me aur tv segment, this week revealed that Payal ll b transferred 4m her job...

1) Do u think, satish's wrong doing s d reason 4 her transfer or its an official transfer...
2) ll Payal and Dev b separated 4m each other after marriage or they ll move separately 4m their family....

Ur reasons and views
Edited by nirmalac99 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I love guessing and will be happiest if doesn't come true πŸ˜†

1. Satish wrong doing - MAYBE ...but strongly I feel that an influence is playing a bigger role ...for that person doesn't want Payal to be exposed to the dirty tricks played on her TILL they achieve what they want.

2. The separation of the couple will help them more to dig further with their tricks and play with their emotions.

To be honest ...I would prefer the couple to be separated as I prefer a working Dev and not just a supporting husband. The romance will have a true meaning if he has his own identity and respected...which I am sure he will in the later episode. More important I do not think she will come to know the true face of JOG'S family...The mask will come off much later.

Nirmala...
dheerey dheerey achha lagta hai...drama hai na πŸ˜ƒand I do not expect instant solution to many problems created in one episode.πŸ˜ƒ Let me see if my guess WORKSπŸ˜‰
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitsri65

I love guessing and will be happiest if doesn't come true πŸ˜†

1. Satish wrong doing - MAYBE ...but strongly I feel that an influence is playing a bigger role ...for that person doesn't want Payal to be exposed to the dirty tricks played on her TILL they achieve what they want.

2. The separation of the couple will help them more to dig further with their tricks and play with their emotions.

To be honest ...I would prefer the couple to be separated as I prefer a working Dev and not just a supporting husband. The romance will have a true meaning if he has his own identity and respected...which I am sure he will in the later episode. More important I do not think she will come to know the true face of JOG'S family...The mask will come off much later.

Nirmala...
dheerey dheerey achha lagta hai...drama hai na πŸ˜ƒand I do not expect instant solution to many problems created in one episode.πŸ˜ƒ Let me see if my guess WORKSπŸ˜‰

I have to agree with chitra 100%!
totally agreed from top to bottom.. πŸ˜†

great post Nirmala.. πŸ‘
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Don know whether d marriage ll happen or not...Payal has 2 report in her new office in 2 days...Satish s still on, so might b dis s an official transfer not a punishment....

I 2 would like it ....if Dev s independent on his finance and not expecting his dad's money to please his fiancee....
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Nirmala...first it was on Engagement day... her leave was cancelled and was called by Commissioner and now a day b4 marriage (? or few)...official transfer...and is asked to report in 2 days...Daal mein kuch kaala hai...hai na?
Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail

Nirmala...first it was on Engagement day... her leave was cancelled and was called by Commissioner and now a day b4 marriage (? or few)...official transfer...and is asked to report in 2 days...Daal mein kuch kaala hai...hai na?

if at all d commissioner does this, s there any reason to appreciate Payal infront of d other officers ...

i think its d magic of trps...
Chitra_11 thumbnail

JOG ko dekh dekh key mera dimaag aur nazaar GUL ki tarah chalney laga...πŸ˜†
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

JOG ko dekh dekh key mera dimaag aur nazaar GUL ki tarah chalney laga...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0