servicewali bahu not that exicting

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
payal character is very weak. she is suppose to be an honest strict engineer. so far i didn't see her that way. what is she doing, keeping quit,after she found out what his loser brother did to her by using her name and she did not take any action. i can tell the story whats coming next. low class inlaws will do the same thing use her, and she will keep quiet. only dev and gulkand is the descent character in that family. i know gulkand has big mouth, no respect to her inlaws.but they deserve it. if she come back to that house i will start watching again.maybe she will teach some lesson to goody goody payel.😉 i hate to watch weak lead female characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MajieDei- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the ph is to be blamed..all jug heads..
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -badmoonrising-

the ph is to be blamed..all jug heads..

srsly, sometimes I wonder who the leads actually are..
Yeah right, even about Rajat she didnt do anything, maybe because she loves his brother a lot.. but somehow I think Payal will not keep quit if their in laws will to the same.. or if the PH is mad then surely it will be like that... well we will surely see a change in payal's character once she will get married, till now she isnt shown as a stron character lets see... I really hope Gulkand comes back and she and Payal will be together teaching a lesson to Jogs.. 😆

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoxyC

payal character is very weak. she is suppose to be an honest strict engineer. so far i didn't see her that way. what is she doing, keeping quit,after she found out what his loser brother did to her by using her name and she did not take any action. i can tell the story whats coming next. low class inlaws will do the same thing use her, and she will keep quiet. only dev and gulkand is the descent character in that family. i know gulkand has big mouth, no respect to her inlaws.but they deserve it. if she come back to that house i will start watching again.maybe she will teach some lesson to goody goody payel.😉 i hate to watch weak lead female characters.

Strength of character does not mean that one should be rude, loud mouthed, and deliberately ridicule one and all.

An eye for an eye - will make everyone blind.

A strong person changes others because of their innate goodness.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
As far as I am concerned, I am totally loving the showing with the right characters played by all. I do not expect Payal to be Gulkand. Payal's role will shape up once she faces THE JOG's true face ( her first face off with AYO...said it all and how ) but definately not the way Gulkand deals but in her own way. The difference between Gulkand and Payal's character in dealing will be different.

Payal will have her LOVE by her side (which will be a plus point ) and so her dealing will be in an intelligent way. One must have patience to watch the character slowly taking its shape.

Gul's character has gone through much in life...the introduction and the scene after ...said it all. Her LOVE is not on her side AND she has faced much in the hands of JOG and AYO ... the experience is what we see..in her actions. This particular character is strong AFTER she faced THE experience and not before.

Change of behaviour happens only with the good and bad experience.

Coming to Rajat...Payal has already made it clear about her stand...Rajat has used only her name ...and what action one expects to take for that..only a warning. ..she already rejected RTO's direct proposal...and that shows how strong this character Payal is...silent and firm.

As of now JOG is the hero because a drama is required to bring IN the strong, silent and intelligent character to clear the mess. The character Payal need not shout or use harsh dialogue to make her stand...the silence will be enough.

A big applause to all the characters...for each character lifts the other...making the show interesting.

RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in this world goodness does not work believe me. people take advantage of that. yes you don't have to be rude, but look at her inlaws. they are cheat, greedy,liar who will respect them? they have eye own daughter in laws money. shame on people like that. this is a way of taking dowry.getting servicewali bahu. ugly intention.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show is not working coz it is not balanced...the way they are showing Dev's father succeeding in all his evil intentions has not been digested...second, though Payal's father is educated, man of principles, still he also considers his educated professionally successful daughter as burden...why so hurry on his part??? Even in small towns people have become smart...when boys families show desperation, and goodness... they also suspect. He is playing games or to be more precise
making others to dance to his tune...whether Payal's family, Dev or even Gulkand. Having working girls as DIL is not a new phenomena...its being there at least since the last decade...and girls parents have been encouraging their daughters to study so that dowry is not demanded ( at least by some)...so how come Payal's family is not able to comprehend this...
As KS is my favorite,i will give two more weeks...otherwise quit...can't watch something in which only one is succeeding, making fool of others..