Style statements - SWB

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Style statements - SWB

Dev: Unbuttoned shirt over vest. The memory of Clarke Kent unbuttoning his shirt to reveal the symbol of Superman comes to my mind. So will the gentle, low-profile Dev turn out to be a superhero who silently but firmly supports Payal, our Servicewali bahu?

Payal: Every step that Payal has taken in life has been trend setting (if you do not believe me, please see episode 1)- for she is a self-made woman. So, what about her dressing style? Well she has brought in the high-slit kameez into the forefront.

Neelam: This is one lucky girl - she gets to flaunt pants (capris) and sports gear. She has a mind of her own and will definitely boss the man she marries For she get to wear the pants!! -

Gulkand: She shows of her frill (saree with a frill) and is certainly loud and shrill!

Santoshi Devi: I will sum her up with one word "kitsch".

Gudi, Gulkand, Neelam, Indu, and Santoshi Devi: These 5 have something in common - and that is the bouffant. Are they doing it to make their hair look fuller? It seems to be the favorite hairstyle of female cast in SWB.

Ayyo: Ayyo invariably wears a leather jacket over his kurta. And, kurta over jeans. I guess the heat does not get to him ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jug Head: Natru or Nats as Gulkand refers to him loves to sit with his feet dangling. His perch is so high - that his feet do not touch the floor! Now. that is what I call sitting on a high perch! Somewhat like humpty-dumpty sat on a wall! You know what happened to humpty-dumpty, right?๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ Judging characters based on appearance/dress...

Anything that U don't know ...U seem to be master of all...loooved it...so so true.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The statements abt d respective characters r cool.....how s Ayyo wearing leather jackets in summer....nd I liked wat u said abt Neelam, it fits her d most...
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good observation๐Ÿ‘
I liked Payal's dressing,the traditional yet good for an Engineer

Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmalac99

The statements abt d respective characters r cool.....how s Ayyo wearing leather jackets in summer....nd I liked wat u said abt Neelam, it fits her d most...

Even I have similar thoughts regarding Ayodhya wearing jackets ๐Ÿค”
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice statement on style. I loved the part about the frilly sarees -- they are hilarious, but somehow look good on gulkand. What do you think about Alka, Rajats wife? What does her dress style portend in terms of the plot?
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago