Funny dialogue moments !

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The best funny moments of yesterday's episode - Jog and SantoshijiπŸ˜†

The reaction from Jog on Santoshji dressing was hilarious. O! my Gosh...Atul Srivastava...U are truly outstanding as an actor.πŸ‘

The way his eyes scan SantoshjiπŸ˜† and his timing of speech and voice modulation was top class...especially when he says...'Bhudi godi laal lagam' and ' Ek baar hum dekhey tey Delhi mein uskey baad phir kabhi nahi dekha '...(O really Jogji.).πŸ˜† ka ' woh Japan ka raang bhi raanga tambo wohi lag rahi ho'
( aur Jogji...aap Gulkand ko puchiyey ki aap kaise lag rahe ho... 'Natru' πŸ˜†)...

Those few seconds of funny expression dialogue moments did take a PAUSE mode of my thoughts 😑on them...and am sure of yours tooπŸ˜‰

Edited by chitsri65 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same pinch chitra.. πŸ˜†
It was so damn funny and I knew it, it was actually expected from Jogs.. poors Santoshi ji.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

truly Atul is awesome as an actor an doing his job amazingly, really loved it... πŸ˜† he always make me laugh or 😑 πŸ˜†

chitra great post! πŸ‘πŸΌ
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ha ha that scenes were hilarious to catch...his facial expressions nd his coming timings r needed to applauded...cute post chitra....