Pyar ki Chittiyan.... Lovely :D :P ;)

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Isn't it so cute??
I liked the idea of writing letters...๐Ÿ˜ƒFamily waalon ne manaa kia baat karne se tho, likh daalo jo kehna hai :P

Dev babu writing love letter was indeed sweet! I'm finding Dev sweeter day by day...๐Ÿ˜ณ So hmm Dev confesses his love again in his letter... And Payal ji bhi kum nhii... likh dia chitti ka jawabb!!๐Ÿ˜›

Dev ji aapke letter likhne ka andaaz bhi accha lagtaa hai, aur aap bhi...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Dev's friend laughs... haha! Even I was laughing at that!๐Ÿคฃ

I wonder why cant Devyal chat on whatsapp๐Ÿ˜† Dev looked like a dreaming kid.. so cute! And Payal is our doll, shy baby.. Kratz looked amazing again...

ughh!!! I wish I can ask the makers... and if possible ask Kratika, where does she get those amazing chudidaars for Payal??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ they are always awesome... and on her, they look even more amazing!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Devyal scenes were good, Dev working hard was sweet! and Gul, loving her, hope she does something dhamaakedar! Precap was interesting...โญ๏ธ

All in all an awesome epi :)
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the mini review
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ITA it was a wonderful episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

Isn't it so cute??

I liked the idea of writing letters...๐Ÿ˜ƒFamily waalon ne manaa kia baat karne se tho, likh daalo jo kehna hai :P

Dev babu writing love letter was indeed sweet! I'm finding Dev sweeter day by day...๐Ÿ˜ณ So hmm Dev confesses his love again in his letter... And Payal ji bhi kum nhii... likh dia chitti ka jawabb!!๐Ÿ˜›

Dev ji aapke letter likhne ka andaaz bhi accha lagtaa hai, aur aap bhi...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Dev's friend laughs... haha! Even I was laughing at that!๐Ÿคฃ

I wonder why cant Devyal chat on whatsapp๐Ÿ˜† Dev looked like a dreaming kid.. so cute! And Payal is our doll, shy baby.. Kratz looked amazing again...

ughh!!! I wish I can ask the makers... and if possible ask Kratika, where does she get those amazing chudidaars for Payal??๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ they are always awesome... and on her, they look even more amazing!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Devyal scenes were good, Dev working hard was sweet! and Gul, loving her, hope she does something dhamaakedar! Precap was interesting...โญ๏ธ

All in all an awesome epi :)

Well same thots here...but then Dev believes in an old fashion romance ( a borrowed title๐Ÿ˜†)...what I felt was someone taking advantage of the situation of the moments...Payal sec ??? Payalji should stop Dev from coming to office or she may have to face consequences of her few loving moments๐Ÿ˜†

Pree...that was quite an entertaining post from U dear...loved it.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chitsri65

Well same thots here...but then Dev believes in an old fashion romance ( a borrowed title๐Ÿ˜†)...what I felt was someone taking advantage of the situation of the moments...Payal sec ??? Payalji should stop Dev from coming to office or she may have to face consequences of her few loving moments๐Ÿ˜†

Pree...that was quite an entertaining post from U dear...loved it.

thank you chitra!

yup agree with u! Dev is a sweet distraction... and RAjat hai kebab mei haddi :P
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Those scenes were so cute nd sugar loaded....Beautiful post priya....i feel bad 4 d courier man(Dev's friend, what if he s caught by Rajat)...
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really like Dev's friend.. ๐Ÿ˜†

sahi he, na promise ke khilaaf aur saath me apna kaam bhi hoo jaye ga, chittiyan romance.. ๐Ÿ˜‰