Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Any person who do not like the show / actor or for any reason can QUIETLY quit and RESPECT members who like it. One's LIKEs cannot be everyone LIKEs and one's DISLIKE cannot be everone's dislike. We respect your decision and expect the same.

As far as I am concerned I am liking the show and do wait for members who give their feedback. I watch SWB because according to me it is superb and going in the right direction. Kratika Sengar is SUPERB and so are the team. The dialogues and direction is superb.

Am waiting for excellent writer's to come up with their analysis of today's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Chitra!! I'm so a fan of Kratika and her fav show... but still I watch it for Kratika and I appreciate the effort that Abhishek and other costars :)
one can stay away if one dislikes and let others enjoy. of course they can always share what they feel, but not at the cost of ruining someone else's happiness...

no offense to anyone, not directed at any one... just my pov.

btw... something happened? that compelled u to post dis?? jus got curious
Edited by -Pree.Jaani- - 9 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pree Jaani, and chitra.. I'm the only one here who dislike the show other just keep being away from this forum.

so I apologize for this..

that will be my last comment now!

sorry for that, if I hurt someone knowingly or unknowingly. I understand and respect that.. :)

take care, great post chitra.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Pree Jaani, and chitra.. I'm the only one here who dislike the show other just keep being away from this forum.

sorry for that, if I hurt someone knowingly or unknowingly. I understand and respect that.. :)

no no no dear!! My post was not directed at you! I was just agreeing with Chitra that some people tend to bash actors/shows... its not about u dear!

I'm sorry if u are hurt... but we dint mean to offend ya

I know you are not a fan of this show.. but you are a kratika fan... I respect ur views like u respect mine... and I never found your posts annoying/offensive.. you have been an active member and we will miss u on the forum...

plz dont be disheartened and always be happy... tc
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sawera its not the point tht u feelin dear .its nothin abt u . a common point to convey respect fr every person likes / dislikes fr the show

both like n dislike play imp role to view more .just give space fr all ..its common buddy .dnt get conclusion by watchin a word or letter of the cover ..

so dnt be disheartened n not misguided by ur self with assumptions .do continue more with ur spl post presentations .n chatin club celebrations ...make place /forum more watchable all ur presence ..
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chitra good post dear πŸ‘

im satisfied with my likes πŸ˜‰ ks is main priority fr watch πŸ˜› story is second to involve ⭐️

its the first phase runnin under story so looks a bit slow . so may be we get huge blow wen the time cmes to tht turning point to hit πŸ˜‰ waitin fr tht crucial period 😳

nd one more i like gulkand πŸ˜› surely she was kalkand in all the mixture to me πŸ˜† ..

respect to all likes n dislikes ⭐️ n to all views πŸ‘ ..

wishing further my likes list will grow more 😳

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

no no no dear!! My post was not directed at you! I was just agreeing with Chitra that some people tend to bash actors/shows... its not about u dear!

I'm sorry if u are hurt... but we dint mean to offend ya

I know you are not a fan of this show.. but you are a kratika fan... I respect ur views like u respect mine... and I never found your posts annoying/offensive.. you have been an active member and we will miss u on the forum...

plz dont be disheartened and always be happy... tc

Pree and chitra. guys I'm not sad or angry with anyone I just thought no one else me post here anthing bad related the show. so I thought to apologize.. I love you guys.. I wont mind it.. respect like and dislikes.. 😊

πŸ€—

Originally posted by: vinnas

sawera its not the point tht u feelin dear .its nothin abt u . a common point to convey respect fr every person likes / dislikes fr the show

both like n dislike play imp role to view more .just give space fr all ..its common buddy .dnt get conclusion by watchin a word or letter of the cover ..

so dnt be disheartened n not misguided by ur self with assumptions .do continue more with ur spl post presentations .n chatin club celebrations ...make place /forum more watchable all ur presence ..

Chitra yaraa kuch bhi nahu huaa...

lovely post of chitra.. I respect it re.. πŸ€—
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kratika Sengar is my frst priority for watching da show.. n my luv 4 social shows being second. I started luving da story n da characters as well as AbhiKa/DeYal.
M really sorry to everyone if by mistake even i said nything lyk that.

Chitra di β­οΈπŸ‘
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Pree and chitra. guys I'm not sad or angry with anyone I just thought no one else me post here anthing bad related the show. so I thought to apologize.. I love you guys.. I wont mind it.. respect like and dislikes.. 😊

πŸ€—

you need not apologise for anything dear! Everyone is free to express their likes/dislikes... I was talking abt those who get offensive while doing so...
Anyways.. I'm glad u are not sad... stay happy alwaysπŸ€— Love you❀️