Precap- Rajat Suspicious??! How come?

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I love the name Rajat.. Jus love Rajat/Vikas Kumar...he was my fav officer in CID... lol haha!
Anyways... Precap shows that Rajat is suspicious about Jogs & entire family of Dev's...

Wonder what might be the reason??😲 Just because Dev met Payal??πŸ₯±

Ur thoughts any?? Do share...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No I dont think because of that, I think because that day when Rajat went there and they were doing Haldi and after that Jogs saying rishta tut gaya, maybe thats why and not telling about her bahu and beta maybe because of that too..

enjoy the show dear, my last views. πŸ˜‰
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

No I dont think because of that, I think because that day when Rajat went there and they were doing Haldi and after that Jogs saying rishta tut gaya, maybe thats why and not telling about her bahu and beta maybe because of that too..

enjoy the show dear, my last views. πŸ˜‰

last post??

Will mis you yarr.. forum pe rahoo na... abhi abhi dosti hui... usko mat todo... 😳

anyways if u are firm about it then fine... tckr.. go ahead.. stay happy always.. n yes kabhi kabhi aajana if possible!

And yes u are right! I already forgot that.. hehe... but why now? that happened long ago right... I'm not fond of Rajat/Jogs and his family... jus like Payal's scenes.. n of course.. payal/dev scenes... lets see what will happen aagey in the shw

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

last post??

Will mis you yarr.. forum pe rahoo na... abhi abhi dosti hui... usko mat todo...😳

anyways if u are firm about it then fine... tckr.. go ahead.. stay happy always.. n yes kabhi kabhi aajana if possible!

And yes u are right! I already forgot that.. hehe... but why now? that happened long ago right... I'm not fond of Rajat/Jogs and his family... jus like Payal's scenes.. n of course.. payal/dev scenes... lets see what will happen aagey in the shw

Awwn, Yaraaa.. rulao gi kya? πŸ˜†
forum pe reh kar kya karu agar comment he nahi karna toh πŸ˜† I'll miss you too yaar.. na ree dosti nahi tod ri..

will try my best.. and thankuuu for understanding.. πŸ€—

pata nahi, shyed abhi dimaag me akkal aayi ho 🀣

πŸ₯± πŸ˜‰
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
It is more cover ups that got Rajat suspicious...I guess...as Sawera said...sudden Haldi function (Ayo and Gul being there) then Rishta toota and then again JOG wanting to do rasmey at his place and then Rajat's suggestion at Ayo's place . and Jog not wanting to discuss about his DIl nd all...and then immediately agreeing to do at Rai's place....led them into thinking tat kuch kichdi pak raha hai..'cause they saw Ayo-Gul during Haldi.....my guess is based on one line dialogue of Rajat πŸ˜† but Mama being suspicious was more funny ...and ...he coming up with an idea tooπŸ˜†

Lovely episode.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Awwn, Yaraaa.. rulao gi kya? πŸ˜†
forum pe reh kar kya karu agar comment he nahi karna toh πŸ˜† I'll miss you too yaar.. na ree dosti nahi tod ri..

will try my best.. and thankuuu for understanding.. πŸ€—

pata nahi, shyed abhi dimaag me akkal aayi ho 🀣

πŸ₯± πŸ˜‰

aww its ok dear!! I'm a silent visitor on PV forum.. so yes I will see you aroundπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

hehe Rajat ko abhi mentos milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsri65

It is more cover ups that got Rajat suspicious...I guess...as Sawera said...sudden Haldi function (Ayo and Gul being there) then Rishta toota and then again JOG wanting to do rasmey at his place and then Rajat's suggestion at Ayo's place . and Jog not wanting to discuss about his DIl nd all...and then immediately agreeing to do at Rai's place....led them into thinking tat kuch kichdi pak raha hai..'cause they saw Ayo-Gul during Haldi.....my guess is based on one line dialogue of Rajat πŸ˜† but Mama being suspicious was more funny ...and ...he coming up with an idea tooπŸ˜†

Lovely episode.

yep u are right! I guess I dint pay much attention to that scene so it faded away from my mind... guttan kya karega.. dekhna dilchasp hoga! nice view chitraπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

aww its ok dear!! I'm a silent visitor on PV forum.. so yes I will see you aroundπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

hehe Rajat ko abhi mentos milaπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

kabhi na kabhi to tum mujhe catch kar he lo gi.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
hahahahah yesss uska dimaag ruka hua tha.. 🀣
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I liked him... s his name Vikas lol...then who s in d fb in d name of Yash lol.... Rajat looks handsome,tat 2 wen he performs with payal nd was given wonderful dialogues...these 2 r fabulous...